18. come undone

L

When Louis woke up the next morning, he was surprisingly bursting with energy and wriggled out from under the man's arm that was around his waist. He glanced at the clock and what the fuck it was 11 am? Usually they would have been up hours ago, but then again last night was pretty... intense.

Louis decided that he wanted to be the one taking care of the other this morning. After all, the man put him on cloud nine even if he had no idea what the fuck happened after. The fact that he had apparently been talking yet heard none of it bothered him somewhat. But it couldn't have been anything bad or spilling secrets, since he was sure Mr. Styles would have confronted him about it.

"Oh fucking well." He put together another outfit from his new clothes, choosing the bright aqua blue boy shorts with a dark blue lace trim waistband. He loved these because they really did match his eyes and made them seem even brighter than usual. The oversize dark red sweatshirt with a black pocket was big enough that it only left some of his underwear peeking out and the beginning of the curve of his ass.

He smirked at his reflection in the mirror. "I look good as fuck." This stuff really suited him.

He brought his phone with him to the kitchen, setting it on the counter to play music quietly and rummaged through the fridge. He grabbed a carton of eggs, rolling his eyes to see that they were cage free organic. He started singing along softly and dancing with eggs in his hand which probably wasn't his smartest idea but whatever.

"Your man on the road he doing promo, you said keep our business on the low-low. I'm just tryna get you out the friend zone, 'cause you look even better than the photos..." the container opened and he swore, putting it down next to the stove.

It was probably more likely that he would get to fuck Mr. Styles and call him princess than there being bacon in this house, but he checked anyways. Turkey bacon, what the fuck even is that? He shrugged and took out milk as well, shaking his little hips as he started singing along again.

"I only call you when it's half past five, the only time that I'll be by your side, I only love it when you touch me not feel me-" the easiest thing he knew how to make was scrambled eggs. Okay so he'd just seen his mom cook them once. But how hard could it be?

He found a plate and whisk, muttering to himself, "How do you whisk?" This was supposed to be a surprise for his daddy though and he was going to let him sleep and hope it came out good.

-

H

Still disoriented from just getting up, Mr. Styles pulled on some sweatpants with one hand while he talked on the phone with Ed, who was returning his call.

"Yeah, Niall told me that you do tattoos?"

"I do! What were you thinking of?" He made his way downstairs, running his hand through his messy curls and sweeping them off to the side.

"A black and grey butterfly, if you do those kind?"

"Mostly that actually, so when did you want-" he smelled something strange, like gas?

"Excuse me, I have to call you back," he cut him off and hung up the phone, as he had just rounded the corner to see Louis bent over in front of his gas stove with an unlit burner basically seeping methane into the air and his face.

"Louis! Turn that off!" The boy stood up suddenly, giving him a confused look before turning the dial off. He paused the music on his phone, the man grasped his wrist and pulled him away from the harmful fumes into the living room. Releasing him, Louis frowned and pouted.