22. sweet like sugar

L&H

"Ow," Louis and Mr. Styles said at the same time when they awoke Wednesday morning to his alarm. Both were clothed in Mr. Styles' tee shirts and boxers, Louis sprawled across his sensitive and freshly inked chest, and Mr. Styles holding him close, his hand below Louis' hip, resting on the curve of his sore ass. They looked at each other and started laughing, Louis carefully scooting backwards to get off of him.

Louis didn't want to get up so early again and pulled the blanket up to his shoulders when Mr. Styles got up, closing his eyes with a grumpy huff.

"Coming Louis?"

"No, daddy I'm kinda sore," he mumbled, embarrassed. He actually was very sore, and didn't even want to move around. He pouted a little, looking adorably heartbreaking to the man.

"You should go to school if you can manage it. You know universities can take back acceptance if you don't do well."

"Umm," he started, because his daddy had literally just told him not to lie or keep things secret. "I didn't apply to any schools yet. All the mail is at my house." There was a moment of silence and Louis opened his eyes to see him on his cell phone looking at something and frowning.

"Louis, you graduate in less than a month. You really need to do that as soon as possible. Do you know when the deadlines are?"

"No." He got a disapproving look. Shit.

"Why are you putting this off?" Mr. Styles set down his phone, genuinely concerned for him and his apparent lack of motivation.

"First of all, it's a pain in the ass." Realizing his pun Louis cracked up, putting a little hand over his mouth to stop though when his daddy wasn't amused. "Sorry, but I don't know what I want? And I think you have to pay for each one. My friend said it's like fifty dollars."

"Yes you have to pay to apply. Is money the problem? I can help you. You really shouldn't screw yourself over." Louis almost started laughing again, because you know – screwed over.

"It's fine, I work during the summer, I have my own money. Thank you though."

"You're welcome. What's your job?" Louis watched him get changed and finally noticed the unfinished butterfly tattoo – the outline complete, but not entirely filled in yet, glowing with moisturizer.

"I work at Sweet Kitty. They sell frozen yogurt and I get a lot of tips so I'm pretty set." Mr. Styles gave Louis a sleepy smile and goddamn he looked good right after he woke up - with his curly hair messy and his features softer.

"What is with the names of places around here?"

"I have no idea. I like how your tattoo looks so far daddy. Does it hurt?" He asked, feeling a little concerned.

"Not too much. I felt a bit woozy at the time." Louis nodded, appreciating how nicely it complemented the man's body. Before leaving the bedroom he paused. "Why don't you bring all those applications over later and I'll help you?"

"Okay, daddy." Louis smiled, glad he didn't have to ask, then went back to sleep.

-

Mr. Styles gently shook him awake around 5:30, having finished his workout and showered already, body still a little wet and only clad in black boxer briefs. Good morning to me, Louis thought. He got up (rather unwillingly) and showered, taking time to shave his legs. When he was finished, he saw his reflection in the mirror and sighed.

"God. Damnit." He had forgotten how Mr. Styles gave him a love bite yesterday – high on the right side of his neck and extremely obvious. Actually, there were other places where his skin was varying shades of red, his daddy's marks no longer beneath his shirt. Honestly, he loved being marked up, but not the way it would draw attention to him considering the stupid rumors. He swore again under his breath.