20. when you talk like that

L

Apparently Louis could have picked a better day to skip school.

Mr. Horan was kind of overly nice to Louis during practice, making sure to acknowledge most things that the boy did. Was he being awkward? Yes. Did Louis really mind all the compliments though? Of course not. Louis deserved all the compliments that have ever been complimented, and all the ones that have yet to be given.

Was Louis in pain during practice like he used to be when he got fucked nice and hard by Mr. Styles in the afternoons? Shockingly enough, he wasn't. All the riding and being folded up like a little pretzel had him warmed up.

Listening to the rumors made up about him today was the hard part. His teammates repeated things like, 'he dressed up in a hot little outfit because he was going to parade around with his boyfriend Liam, but his ex-girlfriend Ashley got in a fight with him and he had to go home.' And 'tomorrow you and Liam will get another chance to proclaim your undying Lilo love.' Yes he actually heard the words 'Lilo love' come out of people's mouths.

Dirty and exhausted, he was so glad when practice was over. It's not like his teammates were being mean to him, but he was kind of over listening to them talk to him about it or try to guess who started the rumors. Louis knew that it was of fucking course Ashley, she probably texted one of her hoe minions as soon as she could. Which reminded him. Wonder what he would be told about her fate tomorrow?

He got home and Mr. Styles had left the door unlocked, and a note on the counter saying he would be back in about half an hour. Louis went and showered, tempted to leave his muddy uniform on the nice, clean floor just to see what would happen with his neat freak daddy but, he didn't.

They had a quiet night, sitting closely on the couch while Mr. Styles planned lessons and other teacherly stuff, and Louis did his homework. The boy started laughing as he did his for Chemistry.

"What's funny?" Mr. Styles was looking down at him with a smile.

"I'm sitting next to my teacher while doing my chemistry homework. I don't know, it makes me laugh." The man laughed quietly too.

"Yeah, well you're not getting the answers."

"I know daddy," Louis replied. "Don't need them anyways, I'm smart as fuck."

"Smart mouth too." He pinched Louis' hip and the boy squeaked.

-

The next morning, Mr. Styles' alarm went off at four am. Four freaking am in the morning.

"Why," Louis whined, obnoxiously.

"Just go back to sleep." He pressed a kiss to Louis' face and the boy frowned. "I need to be at school earlier than you. And I work out first." And Louis was wide awake now.

"Um, I forgot to study for a test, so, I'll keep you company," he lied, having no test.

"Okay, sure. Was just going to do some boxing, lift weights. I'll go running later."

Louis wished very much in this moment that he had a high quality camera to record this promising day. He didn't trust his voice right now and nodded, besides his best conversations weren't made in the am. He pulled his spandex shorts on, not even bothering with panties, and a loose white v neck. Mr. Styles put his curls up in a tiny bun, it being just long enough, and Louis so wasn't prepared to see that.

Would Louis survive the morning? He wasn't sure.

Louis lounged on the sofa in the basement, sipping tea and eating a bagel while 'reading' an upside down book, or rather, watching his shirtless daddy sweat and annihilate a punching bag with quick jabs. His muscles were so perfect, not too small or big. Louis was tired, but had no regrets.