21. how you want it

L

Louis was hanging out at Lexie's house, waiting for Liam and Zayn to show up.

"Well, well, well," Louis said as Liam walked through the door with Zayn behind him, holding his hand. "Look who it is. The greatest fuckboy that ever lived."

"Nice to see you too Louis." Liam glared at him as if trying to warn him to not be a jerk. Pointless effort really.

"Hi Zayn. Welcome to the fam, did you bring me any Zumiez coupons?" The boy stared at him for a moment, not sure if he was serious or not before laughing lightly.

"Maybe next time."

"I'll love you forever."

"Back off Lou, he's mine," Liam said. Zayn kissed Liam's cheek and whispered in his ear, making his eyes go wide.

Louis caught something about "You're the one who's mine." Well damn. Guess Liam's wish for top Zayn came true. He heard a strangled squeak and looked over at Lexie, who currently had her hands clasped in front of her and was trying not to get excited about how cute they were being.

"Get it together Lexie," he whispered playfully.

"Hi, Zayn! I'm Lexie I don't know if he told me about you."

"Hey Lexie, yeah of course you're Liam's cousin."

"Yep and I keep these wild ones in line."

"It's true, without her we'd be in jail right now," Louis said. Liam nodded appreciatively.

"Can we play Mario Kart!?" Lexie almost yelled, very excited to have four people for it. "We can team up!" She took out the controllers and stuff before they even answered.

"I call Zayn," Louis said just to be a little shit.

"Louis I'm going to ruin your quiff." Liam reached a hand out to Louis' side swept fringe that he took the time to style today.

"I'm joking, I'm joking."

They ended up with Lexie and Louis together, aka team Lelo, and Liam and Zayn paired up, aka team Ziam. Lexie finally couldn't contain her squeals of delight anymore when the word 'Ziam' was spoken.

"Oh my gosh! Sorry, I'm being weird, you guys are just the cutest couple." The two smiled and started giving each other short kisses on the lips.

"Lexie what have you done," Louis said dryly.

"Created magic," she replied simply.

Liam randomly mentioned at one point that he was 'trying to get his time down actually' and finish the race faster, causing Louis to laugh so hard he ended up lying on his side on the carpet almost in tears.

"He's not an endurance man!" He managed to get out, abandoning the race.

"I'd say that's far from accurate," Zayn said quietly and Lexie was squeaking as they lost.

Louis sat up. "Moving on then. Zayn did the summer line of Toms arrive yet?"

"Next week," he told him. "You sure are keen for shopping."

"It's true I'm a fashion whore." Louis shrugged. "I love to look good."

Lexie patted Louis on the shoulder. "We all love it as well. I believe there was something you wanted to tell Zayn?" She finished with a devious smile.

"Ah yes, thanks for the reminder. How could I forget to roast Liam for his new love to hear?" Liam's eyes widened and he shook his head no as Zayn turned to face Louis curiously.