8. no control

L

Louis didn't think he had ever had that powerful of an orgasm in his eighteen years of existence. He sighed in relief when the man released him from the handcuffs. He was afraid he was going to over stimulate him on purpose.

The man cleaned them both off and laughed. "And I literally just changed these sheets." He disappeared to the hall and came back with perfectly folded sheets and Louis' bag as well. Louis was a little turned on at how the man carried it like it was nothing, while he had struggled. He got up and helped. Once the bed was made he pulled on plaid pajama bottoms and Mr. Styles some black gym shorts and they cozied up under the blankets.

"Good night Louis." He felt the man press a kiss to his cheek and he smiled happily. He could get used to this.

"Good night daddy."

-

The next morning he awoke with a rock hard erection, being spooned. He groaned and rolled over to face the man, pressing into him to relieve the ache. The man spoke without opening his eyes.

"Well good morning to you too Louis."

Louis laughed quietly. "Sorry."

He opened his eyes, a little puffy with sleep, and smiled. "You wanna take care of that now?"

Louis' breath hitched. "Of fucking course I do." The man playfully slapped Louis on the ass.

"Such a smart mouth."

He kept his hand there and pulled the boy tight against him, causing Louis to make a drawn out groan and let his head rest on the man's chest. Louis started to kiss across the hard muscles until he got to the swallow, then paused. His eyes flickered up to the man's face, who was watching him intently.

Fuck it, he thought. Then kissed the bird softly, having the probably delusional and entirely too soon wish that there was more symmetry to the ink on his chest, and that he was the reason for it. He was scared of how intense his feelings were for this man. His worry washed away when the man started to kiss down his neck.

Soon he felt an answering hardness growing against his own and narrow hips were rutted against his.

"Ugh, daddy!" The man's fingers slid inside Louis' pants and down the curve of his ass, pressing in as the boy's breath fanned against his chest. He worked him open, adding another, then curled his fingers to touch his prostate, making Louis cry out loudly.

"Fuck! Do that again, please!" He continued to finger him, pressing against just the right place several more times.

"I need to be inside you again. Let me fuck you."

"I can take it, please fuck me daddy!" Louis begged. Mr. Styles removed his fingers and grabbed a condom and lube, about to open the package.

"No, I want to," Louis said shyly. Mr. Styles smirked and handed them over.

"Go ahead." Louis managed to contain his excitement that he opened the package first try. That would have been embarrassing as fuck to struggle with it. He took the condom and rolled it over Mr. Styles' length, smoothing it out. Putting the lube in his hand he spread it all over, probably taking longer than necessary as he rubbed.

"That's enough," the man teased, pushing him to lie down on his back. He lined up with Louis and slowly pressed inside him, until he was as far in as he could go. Louis' eyes fluttered shut and he groaned, it felt so good to be filled up again, and he was glad it didn't hurt as he feared it would. It was just slow, shallow thrusts, barely moving for several minutes, until Louis started to push back trying to get him deeper.