Epilogue

Harrison rushed into the hospital and as soon as he entered the room Juliet was in, he saw Tom very, very carefully holding a baby in his arms.

As soon as Juliet saw Haz walking in she said
"It's a boy."

Harrison smiled looking at the baby in Tom's arms. Tom was so focused on holding the baby that he didn't notice Haz.

"I had to convince Tom to hold the baby for a long time. He refused to hold it, he was afraid he would drop it."
Juliet said.

Haz chuckled a little.
"What are you guys naming him?"

"Jake Joseph Holland." Tom said, still not looking up at anyone.

Juliet's eyes filled with tears
"It's like he can read my mind, Jake yeah I really like that. And Joseph was my father's middle name." Juliet murmured.

She put her hand on Tom's arm.
"Don't don't touch me. You are breaking my concentration." Tom exclaimed, sweat beaded on his forehead.

"Jake. I think Jake would like it." Haz murmured.

"Hey Jake. I'm your uncle." Haz said slowly to the baby.

Time Skip - 5 years later

"Juliet. I can't get these stupid candles to stand on the cake." Tom shouted.

"Love, it's not that hard. You just sink the base of the candle onto the surface of the cake." She said.

"You do it. This is so hard. The candles keep falling and ruining the cake." Tom shouted.

Juliet laughed and ruffled his hair as she easily put five candles on the cake.
Tom stared at her fascinated.

"You are a magician. How did you do that? Never mind I don't want to know. Isn't this why I married you." He said chuckling and kissing her.
She giggled.

"Mom, dad. Mom." A little boy came running towards them.

"Yes sweetie?" Juliet asked their little son.

"Mom, dad look Uncle Haz bought me this awesome new bike."

"That's great buddy. Why don't you go try it out Jake." Tom said patting his back.
He nodded and excitedly ran to the backyard.

"You are going to spoil him." Juliet said to Harrison.
He chuckled.
"Its his birthday. At least I don't coddle him like you do."

"I do not." Juliet protested.

"Guys, I think I'm losing my balance." Jake shouted from outside.

Tom went running out.

The three of them watched as Jake rode his bike.

A/N
Please don't skip this read the A/N full please.
I know slightly cliche ending but I really hope you guys enjoyed this book/fanfiction. But I enjoyed writing this though. Also vote to let me know that you liked also if you vote Maybe this book might an award!

I've started a new book It's called DEVIL'S ANGEL. Yes it's a Tom Holland mob fanfic.
Please check it out.

"You are my last chance of a normal life

"You are my last chance of a normal life..."

"No I'm not. As a matter of fact we are each other's worst chance of a normal life..."

Tom Holland, one of the biggest mobsters, a charming devil walking on the earth, meets a young and spontaneous, yet troubled college student and waitress. He wants to figure her out, help her out but every time he tries to get closer to her she pushes him away. Can Tom figure out this mysterious Rhea Russo? Can they both be together to lead a life where they both get what they want? Can Rhea be the Devil's Angel?

Here's the link
https://my.w.tt/womX1aEWMcb