Kisses, Tumors, and More Kisses

Dominic POV

Music blared as I made out with some random girl. Sha had just broken up with me. I was just using her anyways. I opened my eyes as this other girl came onto me. Riley was running to the bathroom. I knew I had to go back to her. I pushed the girl off me and then headed to the bathroom, hoping she'd take me back.

Riley POV

Quickly, I ran back to the bathroom. I wasn't just gonna go to Dominic. I couldn't. He did break up with me, it was all him. He doesn't even like me. Why would anybody like me? I was just, just a daisy in a field of roses. Who would choose a daisy over a rose? Nobody. Espcially Dominic. He even told me that if he was a girl, he'd want roses over anything else. Tears trickled down my cheeks like raindrops on a car window.

"Riley?" I heard someone call. That voice, I had been dying to hear it.

"Yeah," I replied. I turned around looking at him and his brown eyes.

"Are you crying?"

"A little."

"Well don't, it just makes you uglier than you already are," he joked, walking over to me, wiping away my tears making me shiver as his hand brushed my cheeks.

"Haha, very funny, so why are you in the girls bathroom?"

"To thank you," he said. 

"Thank me?"

"Yeah, I mean you just broke up with me, again, but that gives me another chance with Emma," Jax replied. (A/N: You thought it was Domininc didn't you.)

"You two belong, you're like Tronnor, you're like an OTP."

"Thanks, now I should go find Emma. Um, by the way, why aren't you finding Dominic?"

"I just don't feel like talking to him right now, you go find Emma" I replied back.

"Ok, but just get me if you need anything."

"Alright, good luck."

"Thanks," Jax smiled, and then he was gone.

Jax POV

I can do this, I can ask Emma out. I've done it before! What's the big deal?

"Hey Jax," Emma said. Emma?! Oh, no! I'm not prepared for this! Crap.

"Hey Emma," I replied smirking, trying to act coo, even though I'm not.

"So, how's it going with you and Riley?" she asked, with a disgusted tone as she said Riley.

"Um, we broke up, like just now." A smile brighter than the sun appeared on her face.

"So did me and Daniel!"

"Really?" I asked shocked.

"Yup, so..."

"So.... uh... I have to go um, um,"  Think Jax! Think! Improvise! "I have to go feed my, uh, my bird, see ya Monday!"

Really Jax? A bird?

Viv's POV

A sickening feeling came up my throat. I rushed to the bathroom, to find Riley touching up her eyeliner and mascarra.

"Hey Viv, woah, you ok?"

I was gonna, I was gonna, nope false alarm. Nevermind that. My insides came right out of me and splattered on the floor.

Dominic POV

I couldn't go after her.  Not now. Not when she has a new boyfriend who she probably loves more than me. He probably even loves her more than I do anyways. I mean I dumped her for no reason. Jax will kill me if I even go near her. Heck, he probably already has my murder planned out. I really shouldn't have dumped her. My mom shouldn't be controlling my choices. But she's with Jax and he loves her more than I do. And she obviously loves him too.

"Hey Dominic, why you pacing back and forth?" I heard Emma say. Emma, Emma. She could help me.

"Emma, you wanna do me a favor? I promise it will help both of us," I smirked.

Jax POV

I chickened out, just like I said I would. Riley. She was a girl who I could potentionally talk to. I rushed to the girl's bathroom, again, hoping she'd be there. Thankfully she was.

"Woah, what happpened here?" I asked, looking at the vomit on the floor. Riley was holding up Viv's pastel purple hair.

"I think I have the stomach flu," Viv replied.

"She's been doing this for almost 6 weeks," Riley said, giving me the 'you know what it is' look. I ran out into the hallway looking for someone who might be able to help. Dean, he could help, he wouldn't hesistate not to.

Viv POV

Five minutes after Jax left, Dean/Liam came into the bathroom.

"Hey Riley, Jax wants you to come outside, he needs your help," he said. Riley nodded and quickly left.

"They think you're pregnant," he stated.

"Well, I'm not," I shot back, furious.

"But-"

"No, buts, I'm not pregnant I've checked, and nor do I have the stomach flu. I'm just messed up right now."

"You gotta tell me what's wrong," Liam replied, rubbing my shoulder, trying to comfort me. I psuhed him away and began to cry.

I could probably save Africa with how many tears came out of my eyes.

"Viv? What's wrong?"

"Liam, I'm, I have, there's a," I stuttered.

"Just say it."

Pause.

"Viv, you gotta tell me."

"I have tumor in my stomach," I cried. (A/N: DUN DUN DUN)

Jax POV

"You needed me?" Riley asked.

"You're a girl right?" I replied stubbornly.

"Hmm, I don't know," she sarcastically responded.

"How do I ask Emma out?"

She began to laugh, "Are you joking right now?"

"No. I really don't know how to ask her!"

"Just be yourself doofus,' she replied.

I slanted my head, sighing. She wrapped her arms around, whispering, "Good luck."

I pulled away and spotted Emma. And him. Him being someone I wanted to murder. And suddenly all my confidence to ask her out was gone, but all my anger to punch him till he drops had climaxed.

Dominic POV

"What if we got Jax and Riley jealous?" I smirked.

"How?"

"Me and you fake date. It's a full-proof plan."

"Well what's in it for me?"

"You get Jax, I get Riley."

"Um, your wrong, Jax and Riley broke up," she stated crossing her arms as if she knew more than me. Which she probably did.

"Does that look like they're broken up?" I asked her, pointing to Jax and Riley hugging. Emma turned around staring at them with sorrow. Her fists clenched.

"Alright, I'm in," she stated furiously.

"Great."

"Great, now kiss me!" she demanded. In a moment our lips were connected, and I knew they were watching.

A/N: OMG I ACTUALLY UPDATED! Sorry it was short, I just kinda wanted to get stuff done. Anyways go read CDChosen1 new book Every WItch Anubis, obviously it's a EWW and HOA collab and well if you liked HOA you will LOVE THIS! K bye superfans!!!!!