Date Night

A/N: I HAVE BEEN LIVING OFF OF CHEESE PUFFS FOR THE PAST 8 HOURS! NO REGRETS! VOTE AND COMMENT! I LIKE COMMENTS!

Jr POV

A/N: Go ahead scream and also it's later in the day that evening

I came back. For Riley. I texted her from an unknown number to meet me at the beach. She surprisingly came. She looked amazing. Her hair was in a braid and she was wearing a red skirt and a black tank top tucked in with a jean jacket. It was pitch black tonight.

"Jax if you're coming to prank me just to let you know it's too dark to find me." she cried out.

"And is this is Dominic's lame way to get me to go on a date it won't work cause I don't really like that much romantic stuff."

Dominic? WHO WAS DOMINIC? Maybe he's just a friend.

Riley POV

Someone gwrapped their arms around me. I could tell from the warmth of their hands who it was.

"Guess who?" they said.

"None other than Jr." I replied. I was happy but  not too happy. I was kind of over him, but I gave my biggest smile.

"SO ARE YOU SURPRISED OR WHAT?"

"Yeah! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Came back to see my wonderful girlfriend!"  he replied with a huge smile. Before I could say anything his soft lips were on mine. I didn't kiss back nor did I pull away. I wasn't sure what to do. Thank god he pulled away.

"What's wrong?"

"Umm I like someone else." I said. WHAT? NO I DIDN'T!

"Who? Is it Jax?" he sounded sad.

'No, it's a guy named Dominic."  I said. I DIDN'T LIKE HIM!!! WHAT WAS I SAYING?!

"Oh, I'm sorry." he replied and disappeared. OH GOD WHAT HAPPENED!

I called Dominic. I don't know why, but I did.

"Hello Riley." he said cutely. WHAT IS MY BRAIN THINKING.

"Let's see a movie tomorrow or hang out." I choked out. Thank god I didn't say date. Why was I nervous? NO WHY WAS I ASKING HIM TO HANG OUT? I HATED HIM! NO I LOVED HIM JUST WOULDN'T ADMIT IT! WHAT IS MY BRAIN THINKING.

"Ok" he said then I blocked out evey word he said.

"I have a game so I will pick you up after I shower there. K?" he said. I still didn't know what he said other than K.

"K, bye!" I said. Wow, his voice is deep.

I admit it I had a crush on Dominic.

Clover POV

A/N: Now it's the next day at around like 7:30pm.

"OH COME ON! YOU AND DOMINIC ARE SO A COUPLE! YOU TWO ARE BASICALLY GOING ON A DATE!" I exclaimed. Riley rolled her eyes, but I saw her blush. All the girls were at our house getting ready for our dates, but Sha, Reagen, and Gigi didn't have a date. RIley claimed that she wasn't going on a date with Dominic, they were just two friends who whre going to a movie and then getting some fast food afterwards. I put on some mascara and eye liner, then Daniel came and picked me up.

Daniel POV

I picked up Clover, and honestky she looked amazing, she was wearing a yellow crop top, high-waisted jeans, and some wedges, she looked perfect. Her blonde hair was in a braid and her green eyes were sparkling. I must have been staring for a long time since she said "Daniel, are you ready to go?" I nodded and we left. I don't know what came over me, but whenever I was with her, it mad eme feel like I a good guy, she made me feel like I never did any of that stupid stuff.