ketchup day

A/N: ok so this is a chapter that has no effect on jax, and emma, and riley, and jr cuz i am pretty sure that is why ppl r reading cuz hello they have the most interesting lives, but i still want to put these people in ok? ok. (TFIOS LOL) so u really dont need to read this chapter tho. emma is gonna be in it for like one POV tho. also remember this is jemma fan fic & there is gonna be jemma drama in the next few chapters but its a jemma fanfic so in d end they will be togther k byeeee superfans.

Mac POV

i saw andi with some dude dressed as a zombie. they were having fun, and i was a bit jealous, but when andi saw me she gave me the biggest hug ever and screamed my naem. i knew the ther dude was jealous which is good cuz that ki dof makes andi mine, right?

andi pov

me and and phillip were having alot of fun until... MAC CAME! I was super happy and gave mac a huge hug and i think phillip was a bit mad. i really like mac but phillip too, anad ik phillip likes me but i dont know about mac he probably thinks of me as a friend tho. idk who 2 choose maybe i shold ask emma.

diego POV

at dave'n'busters daniel was all over clover wellatleast thats wht i think. maddie thinks i was being over protective. me? over protectve? nawwww. maybe? nawwwww

daniel POV

me and clover where having an awesome time but whenever i was gonna kiss clover or we were having a moment diego interupted us. hes way too protectuve.

clover POV

daniel and i had an amazing date and we almost kissed. daniel won a bnch of games for me. isnt he so sweet? :) i dont kno y diego said to b careful bcuz danny can be a bit mean. danny is the sweetest guy ever. diego is too protective.

maddie POV

I wish diego would just have fun. danile seems like he chnaged. clover is really nice. i think she is rubbing off on daniel. diego is being way too over protectuve.

(ok this is really interesting i suggest you read this #DramaAlert)

Jasmine POV

It was the middle of the night and since no one would be lookimg at the hous ein the middle of night i deciding to go so i can do what i have been urging to do. i turn up the music in what should be my room and i sob a bit then i grab the knife and cut. i just dont like having to live with ppl who dont know me and not be with jax. i miss my brother, and i can still feel the pain of when he was in the hospital. i have been doing this for a while. i know that it will make the pain from my dad worse but i just helped. then i heard footsteps.it was emma she was carrying some tools and then dropped them. she asked me why and i told her she said it was ok and told me to stop. i said ok and and she said that she wants me 2 tell jax i say no and she nods yes. i say ok fine and when i tell jax he gives me a huge hug and crys a bit and goes back to doing something with the lightbulb. i tell him 2 use magic but he says he cant cuz he said that he wouldnt use it. i fall asleep on the couch.

lacey pov

i am done with daniel and jax i really like this guy named.......

Mac

I saw andi hanging with him and got super jeallus. i am gonna make mac mine.