A New Way

A/N: Last chapter! I'm crying! Oh my god! And last episode! Ugh! Ok, by the way I cried while rereading this. And this pic is kinda a scene in the story so yeah.

Emma's POV

"Emma, I am so proud of you!" my dad cried after I walked off the podium.

"Dad," I replied. He smiled.

"You've grown up so fast!"

"Hey Mr. Alonso," Jax said.

"Oh Jax! You and Emma have graduated together! I couldn't be more proud! And Jax! Look at you,  you've grown a beard!"

My dad and Jax began to babble about stuff that I wouldn't have the lesst bit interest in.

"Andi!" I squealed.

"Emma! We're going to Ohio!"

"We're going to Ohio!" I yelled loudly. We both took our gowns off and our sandals, we were currently on the beach. Everyone wore their swimsuits under their gown for the graduation party Mrs. Van Pelt was throwing.

"Let's go party!" I yelled. I grabbed Andi's hand and we jumped into the ocean.

Viv's POV

"So, what college you going to?" Riley asked.

"Oh, me and Liam are going to Florida State U, and we're having a baby, and I have cancer!" I replied quickly.

"What?!"

"Yeah," I replied.

"Hey babe and hey baby," Liam cut in, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH!" Riley shouted, "You mister got my best friend pregnant?"

"It was a mutual agreement," I stated. Riley looked startled.

"Riley," Dominic called out.

"Well I'll get back to you in a minute, find me somewhere in the ocean."

"Ok!" I called out.

"So, after the party I was thinking maybe we could tell your brothers and my parents?"

"I don't know, my brothers can be very over protective."

"Vivi?" I heard someone ask behind us. It was my oldest brother Sergio.

"Oh hey Sergio," I replied, moving a bit away from Liam.

"Who's he?" Serg glared.

"Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Liam, most people call me Dean but, Viv prefers Liam."

"And how do you have relations with Vivianna?"

"Uh, he's my boyfriend," I cut in.

"Boyfriend?"

"Yeah, and I just so happen to have a type of cancer where I can't have kids and I really want kids so I'm pregnant and he's the dad," I blurted out quickly. Both boys stared at me blankly, Liam with fear and Serg witch shock. I gulped. "Surprise?" I added. Serg's face lit into a smile.

"That's great Viv! The baby part, not the cancer! But that's great!" He pulled me and Liam in a hug. Uh, okay.

Andi's POV

"Hey Jax, watch out!" I yelled throwing a foam ball at his head.

"Ow!" he groaned, rubbing his head.

"Oh come on it couldn't have hurt that bad!"

"Really? Would you like me to throw it back?"

"Sure, I'm no SQUAWK SQUAWK!" I laughed trying to imitate a bird. He rolled his eyes. I can't believe I'm gonna have to live with him. Scratch that, I can't believe I'm gonna have to live with Jemma, I mean I love them but, well they get a little nauseating.