Field Trip 1

(A/N: There's like one swear word in here but it's used in context, so get over it. Also, I reached 20K and that terrifies me. Why? Cause that's alot of people, but we all have to face our fears. Also, I didn't post a new story for my nanowrimo cause I didn't finish, but I already have other stories I'm working on so, that is still going to happen.)

Jax POV

Dream:

I walked down a staircase.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Your girlfriend's worst nightmare."

"Where am I?" There was fire everywhere and ghoulish creatures surrounding us.

"Hell."

"Am I dead?"

"No. But this is an invite to the dark side. You already dress the part."

"Never."

"You can have everything. The universe in your control, phenomenal cosmic powers (A/N: If you know what the power part is from tell me in the comments then I will dedicate the next chapter to you)...even girls..."

"I only want Emma."

"I know you still like Riley."

"So...I LOVE Emma."

"And still everyday you get a little jealous of Dominic and he's your best friend," she replied. I was speechless now. And she was gone now.

Dream Over

My alarm clock went off like a bomb. I looked at the time. 7:20! I was going to be late! Wait, I have this thing called magic to help. I cast a spell to have my clothes changed and so that I could get to school before the bell. When I arrived I found Emma.

"Hey Jax!" she exclaimed. She doesn't know about what happened at the party with Jr. and everyone else.

Emma POV

Jax came over to me rushingly and grabbed my hand. Not casually. Protectively. Posessively. I looked at him confused. He just kissed my cheek lightly and we walked towards our lockers.

"So what's with you today?" I asked suspicioulsy.

"Nothing, just wanted to show you that I love you and only you," he replied. Ok, something was wrong. The bell rang and we went our seperate ways to our classes.

At lunch, I took my seat next to Clover, Riley, and Vivianna.

"What happened to Jax?" I asked Riley. She might know, they were best friends.

"He's probably still in shock from the party, I wouldn't blame him."

"The Shelia thing?"

"No, who's Shelia?"

"Oh just some wicked witch. Then what is it?" I asked.

"Junior raped Viv and almost raped me," she whispered. I nodded, astonished. No one told me? That must be why Viv's not at school today. Dominic, Jax, and Daniel sat down next to us.

Clover POV

Ok, so I was a mermaid. I accept it. How do I tell Daniel?

"Hey babe, so I was thinking we could go on a date to the beach," Daniel said. Beach. I can't.

"Uh, nah, I'm not in the mood for the beach," I stated, trying to avoid anything that could transform me.

"Pool party?"

"No water," I said. And that was it. Great, he probably thinks I'm avoiding him and that I don't like him.

Jax POV

"Why didn't you tell me about Jr?" Emma asked as I sat down. I sighed.

"I just don't want you to be worried. I don't want that to happen to you," I replied. She nodded and I pecked her forehead. We eat the rest of our lunch in silence.

(Later at Science)

Emma POV

I took my seat and pulled out my notebook.

"Ok class, I have an announcement. We are taking a physics field trip to Cedar Point next week," our teacher stated.