hiiiii

so hello, it's me, not Adele, just me.

Uhhh ya hiiiiii

So i haven't updated any of my fanfics in about thirty million years and this one is still my main so anyways big news, ish..?

So the sequel, along with my other fanfictions have not been updated in years so sorry about that. I've been busy with school and friends and bitches I hate and boys I love, you know the usual. Oh, and I have two other regular stories I'm writing (one is called Grimm Reader and you can just hop onto my profile and check it out ya know). Not to forget my amazing book of poems that you should also read ; ) But I still really want to continue my other fanfics so I'm putting all of them on hold!!!! Till when? Uh, not sure yet. I pretty much have plans for them but, they're gonna all end like with maybe 15-30 chapters. And more than likely, I will write ALL of the chapters first then publish in a spam. So yeah, that's all. I'm thinking maybe later on in the year, I am aiming to start writing them this summer and maybe publishing them this fall maybe winter depending on how long it takes to finish them. After all that, I will start editing the chapters of this story. 

Okay, so that's all munchkins.

BYYYEEE

oh and ty for 78K or something that's cool :))))))) (but why the grammar and plot line was very trash I could have so made it better)

BYYYYEE MY LITTLE TINY WEENIE MUNCHKINS