sleepover pt 3

Jax POV

I have another dream about Riley. I don't know why? I should be dreaming about Emma! THE GIRL I LOVE!

FLASHBACK

They put some gel on Rileys stomach. I look at her very confused. She laughs.

"Relax this isn't going to hurt me but it is very cold." she says . I nod my head. After a little hwile an image shows up.

"Congratulations you guys are having twins." The doctor says. I suddenly get worried but have a huge smile on my face. So does Riles. We leave and then head out.

"Jax, what are we going to tell my parents and yours?!" She says

"You mean tell your parents. My dad won't really care."

"Don't say that!"

"It's the truth. Anyways I was just thinking of telling them straight out and then telling them plan." I reply. She nods her head and we head to her house in silence.

When we get to her house her moms are watching tv, her siblings are all texting. Her dad is cleaning the dishes and her other dad is reading the news paper. What would they think? Their 16 year old daughter was going to have two kids with a guy she wasn't even dating for a year but was best friends with for almost her whole life.

"Mums, dads, umm I have something to tell you." Riley says. I wrap my arms around her.

"Don't say that you have cancer!" Her biological mum says.

"No, no it's noot that mum, it's well, umm, well, I am pregnant with twins" she says. Everyone is in awe.

"I am the father..." I say. There is complete silence for about 10 minutes.

"Mr. Novoa, Riley, come sit down." Her biological father says. We nod and sit. Her siblings are staring at me with wide eyes. I try to ignore them but its almost like their eyes are burning into my soul. I sweat a bit, no alot.

"Mr.Novoa did you do this to my daughter on purpose?" her mum asks.

"No ma'm" I say.

"Riley, did this happen naturally?" Her other mum asks.

"Yes mum" she replies.

"When?" her dad says looking at me.

"Our 6th month anniversary." We both reply.

"I thought we said use protection!' Her mums say. I feel my face get red.

"So have you guys thought about what you guys are going to do?" Her biological dad asks.

"Umm yes. After Riley has them, e are going to put them up for adoption and we will be their godparents when they get adopted." They all nod their heads.

'TH GREAT NEWS!" her mums say with a huge smile. I stare at them confused.

"LET'S GO SHOPPING!" her siblings say. Everyone is so happy.

"Let's just go tell Jax's dad first and then."

We head over to my house. I tell my dad and he looks like he is going to hurt Riley but he send her away and hurts me. Bad.

FLASHBACK OVER

I wake up in a jolt and see everyone sleeping peaceful. I head to the kitchen and start eating some ceral

Riley POV

I wake up in the middle of the night for well no reason. I notice everyone is sleeping on the couch except Jax. I don't see him. I look to the side and see him in the kitchen in deep thought. I get up and head towards him silently.

"Hey." I whisper. He jumps a little and I let out a small giggle.

"Oh hi" he says.

"Why are you up so late?"

"Why are you?"

"I asked first" I say

"I had a dream."

"About?"

"Your turn to answer me why you're up?" He says.

"I heard you get up, now what was your dream about?"

"Umm, it was about... umm... us telling your parents..."

"Oh..' i say and there is silence for lmost 5 minutes.

"I have been having alot of dreams bout us"

"Oh" i repeat. Really Riley... all you can say is 'oh'. I am shocked like alot

"Umm... so umm I might be going back to Austrailia in a few days but only for a month." I say trying to change subject.

"You just got here"

"I've been here for a few months!" I reply. We both laugh

"When?"

"Umm like in 5 days"

"Ok" he says

"Umm, well everyone wants you to come back for awhile too." I say

"Maybe I will, maybe I will go with you." He says with a smile.

A/N: OK so sorry its short too but there will be a load of drama in the next one. See you tomorrow superfans don't forget to comment shre vote and follow