Papercut

A/N: Quick shout out to my friends CDchosen1 her Every Witch Anubis book is by far my favorite and I literally obsess over it and Fourtrisforever10 her divergent book is great and I love it! It's also really funny because she puts me and all our friends in it and the relevancy to our lives is soooo accurate! Oh and please make sure you read the A/N at the end of the story please!!! It's important! Oh and listen to the song people!

WARNING! THERE'S A BIT YA KNOW, WELL, YA KNOW. YA KNOWWWWW. PG-13 ISH. SO VIRGIN EYES. (WHICH I HOPE IS ALL OF YOU!)

Riley POV

I pulled away quickly, syncing in what just happened.

"Dominic, I can't believe you right now."

"What?"

"You don't actually think that kissing me will make me fall for you, right? A kiss doesn't take away the pain you caused me! Do you know how bad my heart ached when I saw you with all those other girls? It was like there was a war with my feelings and my heart. My heart was its own army and all the feelings you made me feel, they all stabbed my heart, wounding it, torturing it, not even Jax helped. Look, maybe I had feelings for you before, but I got over you now. I can't just let you kiss me and mess me up again. This isn't like our other fights. Those were all paper cuts, this is a stab, Dominic. This is a stab. Things have changed. I can't look at you the same. I can't trust you. I can't feel how I used too."

Tears fell off my cheeks.

"H-how can I change that? How can I make you love me again?"

"You can't just make me love you."

"I can try, I'm trying Riley, I am. I kissed Emma to make you jealous, I kissed you right now, I did all of this, just for you."

"Really? You honestly think a cliche line of doing all this for me is gonna make my heart melt? Well that's not how it works, deal with it."

"Riley I lo-"

"Don't, don't Dominic, just don't."

"Please," he sobbed.

"Bye Dominic."

"PLEASE RILEY! I LO-"

"I SAID BYE!"

All you could hear was heavy breathing and the waves of the ocean crashing onto the sand. But mostly the heavy breathing.

"Alright then, bye Riley," he said calmly and then he was gone. It was just me and the ocean now. Oh yeah, and the ocean of tears.

Viv POV

I decided to text Riley.

"Omg riley girl i needa tell you something"

"ok...."

"I think I love Liam"

"You can't be so sure. Love can mean absolutely nothing to someone. It might not be special for them."

"Well I think we both have the same feelings for each other ok"

"I still don't know, but if you're happy then so am I"

"Thanks, anyways im going to sleep, night."

I could tell, she wasn't telling me something. Oh well.

THE NEXT DAY

Dominic POV

I just said what I had to say. I love her. Is that a problem?