sleepover pt 2

Riley POV

I walked out of the bathroom and was about to head downstairs when someone grabbed me by the shoulders.

"Are you ok?" Jax asked me.

"Umm ya..." I reply lying.

"Are you sure?" he asks anxiously.

"All I did was go to the bathroom!" I say kind of annoyed.

"I want the honest truth are you ok? I am sorry if I said anything that just brought back memories which I know I did. It just-"

"I AM FINE!!!"

"No you're not!"

"How would you know?"

"Because I am your bestfriend remember." He says with a smirk. I smile back.

"I'm sorry." he says while frowning and giving me puppy dog eyes. I laugh.

"Fine!Maybe I am not 100% ok but it's ok! I will be fine. And you have nothing to be sorry for. You were just answering a question and so was Emma and she knows nothing about.. WAIT DID YOU TELL HER?!" I say

"No! I swear to god no!"he says.

"Ok good, now I have a boyfriend who says he is coming over later and you have a girlfriend who is waiting for you." I say and smile. I run downstairs while Jax follows.

"Hey babe!" I hear Jr. call. I kiss him gently  on the cheek and we head over to everyone else. I talk with Maddie and the panthers while Andi and Jax fight over what motorcycle is cooler. Jr is with 3 guys that Maddie says are her boyfriend Diego, Mac one of the old kids that used to goto Iriduim and Phillip Andi's zombie boyfriend. (I forgot if Mac knows about magic or not from season 1 but he will in this) Emma is a girl named Gigi and Gigi's cousin. I wonder what they are talking about...

Emma POV

Everyone is taking amongst themselves. I am with Gigi and Clover.

"Ok so Riley and Jax are wizards, you are the chosen one, Nurse Lily is your guardian, Diego is a kanay, and Maddie is a witch. That makes Andi, the panthers, and Daniel all powerless?" Gigi says. I nod.

"I suggest you two tell Diego tomorrow and Clover tell Daniel in the nicest way possible, possibly the next date?"

They both nod and we just talk for awhile. After what feels like forver but has really been 45 minutes Jax calls me over to watch the movie that everyone else is about to put on. We watch a zombie movie and Andi and Phillip get super excited and Mac looks a bit jealous but Sophie is there with him too. Hmm Sac or Mandi? Mandi or Philli? (Comment below what you think. I may or may not choose that one) Katie and Gigi are already snoring on the couch. Diego and Maddie are slepeing too. Riley and Jr are still up though, but Jr might fall asleep any minute now. Riley doesn't really seem tired. The movie ends and before my eyes everything fades black.

A/N: SORRY ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER! Maybe next week they will get longer depending on how much happens in the next few chapters. Double update today! Next chapter in like an hour maybe longer depneds on how long it takes to type. SHARE COMMENT VOTE FOLLOW!!!!!!! BYE SUPERFANS