Riley?

a/n: ok so the make your own charecter thing is done i had some spots left but i got some ideas for the charecters. sry, but there will be one more soon probably maybe not in this book but possibly the next one.

Jax POV                                                                                                                                               

Emma told me that her clone was missing. I told her that we would solve that problem later, after minutes of arguing she agreed. She told me to meet her at the dock at 7 and I agreed. I started to get ready since it was 6 and I need to shower. After I am done with but then Jax Jr apears.

"I didn't call you? You didn't need to come..." I say

"I know, but I have been dying to tell you something but I just don't know how." Jr says.

"Jr, can we talk about this later, I have to go."

"Uh, ya sure. I will talk to you later." Jr gives a weak smile and i flash out. I head to the dock and see Emma. I wrap my arms around her.

"Hey babe." I say

"Jax! You're here!' It's a familair voice but not Emma's. She has an Austrailian accent and I am not sure who it is at first but then I know. I remove my arms from her waist and say...

Jr POV

I hope jax isn't angry when I tell him. Its 7. I head to docks. Crap, I am going to be late.

Emma POV

I am all dolled up and start to walk to dock. I can hear Jax talking to someone. I snoop on their conversation.

"Riley?" he asks

"Uh, ya its Riley." she replies. Oh no! Australian accent, he must like her.

"You look amazing!"

"Thanks, same with you." she was wearing a whit crop top with high waisted long white skirk and a light jean jacket. She had black straight hair, brown eyes, and a tan skin tone like Andi's. Jax was wearing a black laether jacket eith blsck shirt, black jeans, snd combat boots. He lloked at Riley in awe. 

"The last time I saw you was when I was leaving for here."

"Stop llaying you saw me last night at our date."

"Our last date was 2 years ago."

"You came to that. I am so gonna kill Jax!"

"I am Jax!!!!"

"Stop playing, lets go.

"What are you donig here?"

"Well I told you this already but my dads got jobs here and my mums are coming next week."

"I mean at the docks"

"I told you to come here for our date.  The fireworks with my name were awesome and to pay you back I am givimg you the perfect romantic date."

"I have a girlfriend."

"Ya, me now let's go, before your surprise sinks!!!!"

I decide to walk in.

No one POV

(Riley Bold, Jax Regular, Emma italics, Jr bold italics)

Hey babe who is this

Um, this Riley aka long named emo love bird

Hey! How did you know that! Only Jax calls me that,  and also who is she?

Emma Jax's girlfriend.

I am Jax.

Wait you Jr. you said you didn't like Emma. So if you cheated on me with Emma and Emma on Jax its a double cheat.

Wait?! Did you call em Jr?!

Hey Riley

Two Jax's?!

Wait I can tell you who is who.

Jax POV

Riley hugged me and I could see Emma get jealous and Jr was red.  She hugged Jr and kissed him. Then she apologized and siad

"Sorry Emma, I thought Jax was Jr. As for you Mr.Novoa..."

She jumped on my back and we fell into the water. We both laughed and Emma and Jr. were jealous. When were swimming back I saw scras on her arms. Oh no!!! What happened while I was gone?! We got out and casted spells to get dry. Our magic is the same color so when we casted the spells in our mind, we yelled out twinises. Riley has chamged a bit though, She is a bit more girly, but shes happy, thats all I care about. She is basically like Jasmine to me. She's my little sister and I will always make sure she is protected and happy.

"OMG JAX I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!!!!!!!" she said. I saw Emma grip ln my arm, she's so cute when she's jealous.

"LONG TIME YO!" I gave her a hug and saw Jr. get mad.

"How do you know Jax?" Emma asked furious.

"Oh, me and Jax are besties. But he broke my heart when he said he was moving here.We dated for 2 years then broke up, but I'm not here to steal him back. I have Jr who is way better than Jax."

"Hey!" I said and me and Riley laughed.Then I realized, she and Jr?!

"Wait,  Jr. is your boyfriend?!" I ask.

"I wanted to tell you that but you had to leave. I really like Riley and you seem protective of her so I wanted to ask you if we could date?" Jr.  said.

I was about to say no but Riley looks so happy with him. Happier than ever.

"Yes, but keep it secret. Now go on your date." I say and smile at Riley. She smiles back. 

Junior POV

Yay, Jax siad yes. I am amazed at how well put the date is. It's so romantic. I can see the sun set in the waters refelction. Riley also wrote , y name with roses in the water.  I kiss her and then we eat the food she made we head back, and Jax and Emma are gone so we transport to Jaxs room and just sit and talk. She leaves and I tell her to come over at like 12 tomorrow.  I sit there and slowly drift to sleep dreaming about our perfect date.