Choices Choices

A/N: Guys RAHAWT AND HIS COUSIN IN THIS PIC! AND 2 CHAPTERS! AND THE WRAP UP VIDEO OMG!! AND I REALLY WANT CHICKEN NUGGETS

Andi's POV

"Hey Emma! Did you get your acceptance letter?"I asked eagerly.

"Yeah, me and Jax just got ours, you?"

"Yup, ok we have to be very calm about this. You know Jax isn't that smart-"

"Hey!" he yelled.

"I'm just saying even though you guys are all powerful witches-"

"And wizard."

"The likelihood that we all get in is well, just about the likelihood of Mac or Tony ever coming back." (I MISS THEM SO MUCH!)

"It's ok Andi, and I'm sure we'll all make it," Emma responded.

"Count of three," Jax said, "One. Two Three."

My breathing became heavier and heavier.

"I got accepted!" I screamed into the phone breaking out into a mix of modern hip hop and old school dancing.

"Same!" Emma squealed! If we were together we'd probably be hugging each other and screaming at the same time.

"Geez, you two are fast readers," Jax groaned, "Well I'm in too."

"Yay!" Emma shouted.

"You don't seem too enthusiastic," I asked Jax.

"Ya, I mean all it is is more school," he sighed.

"Ya but for wizards and witches and future guardians," I smirked.

"Guys, let's just be happy that the three amigos are going to college together!" Em cheered.

I smiled and said goodbye. So this was real. I was going to be a guardian! And Phillip, well since Emma turned him into a human he's going to go college in Ohio with us but not magic college, video game college, where he would learn animation and designing. So this was going to be our life.

Emma's POV

"So what about Riley?" Jax asked me.

"Well we were talking and I know she doesn't want to go to OSU or any place in Ohio. She's 100% set on Chicago."

"Ok so how are you two gonna work out?"

"Well, we can always just visit her, plus don't forget teleporting," I replied.

"I guess. Hey, I was wondering, what changed between you guys?"

"I don't know, I guess just I saw a new side to her. Oh, yeah we're meeting her and Dominic at the 7 in about an hour."

"Short notice?" Jax sighed.

"Sorry! I gotta go get ready, I'll see you in an hour."

I put on a purple t-shirt and dark denim jeans with some flip flops. I scrolled through Instagram for half an hour before Jax came to pick me up.

"Ready to go?" he asked. I nodded and we hopped onto his motorcycle.

Riley's POV

Dominic and I arrived at the seven and found Emma and Jax waiting for us.

"Hey!" Emma greeted embracing me in a hug.

"Hey," I replied squeezing her tightly.

"So guess who's going to Durkin University!"

"Oh my god! Really?" I squealed! Durkin was very prestigious university in the realm. Only the best wizards and witches had gotten in, and even some guardians. They have it located in Ohio, a place everyone assumes is very normal.

"Yep! Me, Jax, and Andi got in! Can you believe it?"

"That's great!"

I was still waiting for my acceptance letters for DePaul University. Dom had already gotten his. We were going to be studying for their financial program. It was more than likely we'd be living in dorms, but eventually we would live an apartment.

"So have you two gotten your acceptance letters?

"Uh, Dominic has but, well I haven't."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Emma replied. I nodded.

"Hey guys, can I take your order?" Gigi asked.

"Uh, yeah, I'll take a..." Emma rambled on. She had the weirdest toppings. (Classic Emma)

Gigi left with our order and we continued to talk amongst ourselves. My phone rang and I quickly glanced at the number. It was all too familiar.

"I'll be back, I have to go take this."

Dominic's POV

"So your not going to DePaul with Riles?" Jax whispered to me. I nodded.

"Ya, I kinda fibbed. When do you think I should tell her?"

"Definitely not now mate, you two just got back together. Maybe a week or so before graduation?"

"Yeah, maybe," I replied.

Maddie's POV

"Proxy!" I squealed in joy.

"What? Maddie you ok?"

"Yes! I JUST GOT INTO THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS SCHOOL FOR FASHION IN THE WORLD! That's correct! I am going to LIM!"

"Maddie that's great! Now we can both get an apartment together since I got in to NYU!"

"Oh Proxy, this is great!" I shouted jumping up and down. Sophie had also gotten into NYU and Katie was going to LIM. This was it! We were gonna get through this!

Viv's POV

"Liam," I murmured quietly.

"Yes?" he replied.

"I'm pregnant."

"What?" he shouted, exhilarated, "Really? That's great!" He picked me up and spun me around kissing my cheek.

Riley's POV (I'm so sorry this POV's are so short, I'm just kinda tired rn.)

"Is this Riley?"

"Indeed," I replied trying not to jump and squeal.

"Congratulations! You have been accepted to DePaul university! Your dorm roommate is Rose Verden, we hope to see you this fall in Chicago!"

"Oh my god! Thank you!"

"No problem, have a nice day," the spokesperson replied.

I skipped back to table and squealed, "I got in to DePaul!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Short chapter, I know. Anyways, ILY MUNCHKINS! WE'RE ALMSOT AT 65K LIKE AHHH! Ok, I'm gonna go write the last chapter, byeeee!