dates

Andi POV

That is one sleepover I am never going to forget! I decided to leave a bit early. I headed home and hung out with Phillip until Mac came in.

Jax POV

Last night I had a dream. It was more like deja vu since it had happned before. It was a dream about the night I found out.

FLASHBACK

'Hello Mr.and Mr. Conte and good afternoon Mrs. and Mrs. Kent."

'Hello Jax" Riley's biological dad said.

"Um, where is Riley?"

"She should be in her room." her other dad replied.

I nodded my head and walked in.

"Hey Riles.."

I didn't see Riley. I didn't see my happy Riley, I saw the depressed Riley.

'Riley! What are you doing?!" I asked/screamed

"Jax, leave I need to be alone." she said. I saw blood dripping form her arm staining her white shorts. I grabbed the knife out of her hand, and she looked at me with her red puffy eyes. I sat down next to her.

"Riley? Why?"

"Becasue everyone other than you hates me. My teachers hate me becasue I never speak up, they yell at me about it. My only friend is you, but now your the cool guy, you have friends better than me. I am not beautiful, I am never going to have my own superman to save me anymore. My superman ditched me for a bunch of jocks. I don't have fun, I don't have a life. High school just makes me feel like I don't have a reason to live. My siblings always fight with me and always want me out of the house. My parnets are fighting and my life just doesn't feel happy. Everyone thinks it is but it isn't. My life isn't worth living."

She started sobbing like it was a waterfall coming out of her eyes. I hug her, and she sobs more. Her makeup stains my white shirt but I don't care. She nuzzles her head in my chest, and I feel weak, my weakness is her crying. I want to sob too but I don't. It takes a while for me to sink all this in and there is silence for about 5 minutes.

"Riles, your beautiful and you know I will always be your superman. I am always going to be your superman. Okay? I only hang out with those guys because they are on my team. Nothing can break the friendship that we have had since birth! Your the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. No one in our school can replace you. Your always going to be mine, and I am always going to be yours ok. i always have been,I love you."

'Really?" she asks, and I can see her form a small smile and blush a litlle.

I kiss her head and say 'Yes, thats the truth."

'I love you too" she replies. I smile and we kiss for a long time. Wow, I never thought my first kiss would be from my bestfriend and that there would be sparks like fireworks if I did kiss her. Top that off that makes her my girlfriend. Also my first kiss was a makeout. Oh wow, all of this oh my god. What's next? First date.

"You know my dad hits me and Jasmine" I say she smiles and says she is sorry and we just cuddle there for like 5 miuntes.

"When did you start?' I ask

"2 months, but things are worse than what you saw, you will see them later if I can trust you though."

I am shocked and a bit mad she won't tell me more, but i realize that this was alot to get off her chest. Riley needs time, and I will give her that if that is what she needs and that is what it takes for her to stop. I kiss her forehead ligthly and then she asks the question I have been dying to ask.