Unknown

A/N: GUYS!!!!!!!!!! 4 CHAPTERSSSS OMA! But more importantly RaHOT in this picture! Like baeeee!!!!!!! AND NEXT THURSDAY OMG NOOOOO AND ALSO GO FOLLOW JAX'S WITCH ON VINE CAUSE SHE'S PRETTY COOL AND HAS AMAZIN EDITS AND IS ALSO CDchosen1 AND YA K BYYEE

Emma's POV

Jax smiled at me. We moved closer to each other, leaning in to have our skin touch. His lips lingered on mine, but I wasn't complaining.

"Ready to go?"he asked after pulling away. I nodded and he held my hand as we transported back home. We arrived at my doorstep and stood there gazing into each other eyes.

"What are we doing?" he laughed.

"I don't know," I giggled, "Being cliche, I think."

He laughed and looked down, blushing. "So water, I guess I will see you tomorrow."

"Well of course sky!" I laughed. He smirked and kissed my cheek.

I began to walk into my house when someone grabbed me by my shoulder. I tried to scream for Jax but, my voice was muffled my someone's sweaty palm.

"Shhh, Emma we need to talk to you."

Lily's POV

"Oh my god! You guys didn't have to kidnap me if you wanted to talk! Geez!" Emma screamed after Aggie removed his hand.

Desdemona rolled her eyes, "Emma, we have been told that there is a rebel named Mia who is out to get you."

"Yeah, I've known," Emma replied, glaring daggers at us.

"What? How so?" Agamemnon tested.

"Well they do go to the same school Aggie..." I added.

"Your point?"

"Her point is that we've met already."

"Well, we do not need you doing something stupid so we needed to inform you will handle her," I said.

"What? Why? I can so handle her!" Emma protested.

"She is too powerful!"

"But aren't I the most powerful?"

"Yes, but-"

"But it's too dangerous?" Emma asked.

"No, well yes, and you're just not ready, you're too young Emma."

"So when will I be ready?"

"Well, not until you're capable to use your powers to their fullest of course," Aggie snapped.

"Well, you guys don't let me use them to the fullest..." Emma rolled her eyes.

"Well it's not like if we did they would be perfect, I mean you do need to work on your teleporting." I added.

"Hey! Lily!"

"She is correct," Desdemona said.

"Whatever, now my father is expecting me!"

"Emma wa-"

"No! I don't need you guys to help me with Mia! Now please, I have to go," she whispered in a harsh tone. She then walked away and into the safe comfort of her home.

THE NEXT DAY

Riley's POV

I looked at the flowers, appreciating it's beauty. But I still was not going to date Dominic. He really needs to show he likes me. I gazed at the flowers, allowing my eyes to linger on them. They were beautiful. The orchids were white and faded to a lavender and the roses were a lovely cream color. The screen of my phone turned on, making a loud beeping sound. Vivianna had texted me