Party Time 3

A/N: Liam and Dean are the same person

Emma POV

I shrieked as I saw the face. It was Lacey!

"Hello Emma," she said. It wasn't her voice.

"Lacey snap out of it! Don't let Shelia control you!" I screamed. She smirked.

"Too bad," and she was on top of me, strangling me, saying some kind of ancient chant or curse. I couldn't breath and I felt my heart rate go down. Down. Down. Down. Then my hero came and saved me.

"Get off!" Jax yelled. Everyone was watching. He pulled Lacey off and she punched him. He didn't flinch.

"You can't hurt me!" He shouted. Suddenly, I was floating. And burning. Fire was so close to my skin, I couldn't stand it. I noticed Diego running over, blowing cool air on the fire and everyone trying to stop her. She was too powerful. She was wicked.

"Help!" It was Lacey's voice. She was resisting the force. Her body kept shaking and eventually only I could see Shelia. Lacey fainted and Shelia faded. I was in Jax's arms now. He kissed my forehead.

Dominic POV

We headed down the stairs. Every one seemed silent. I walked over to the drinks table and poured some Brandy. I noticed Riley and Jax walking, although something was different about Jax.

"Oh hey babe, Jax is gonna show me something really quick."

I narrowed my eyes.

"Sister," he replied. I sighed and waved them off.

"Hey Jax," Dean said.

"Uh, hi," he replied. Wait! Two! This one was wearing white. That one must have been-

"NO-" I heard Riley scream. I looked at Jax and ran.

Riley POV

We walked into a room and he locked the door.

"You know you still love me," Jax whispered in my ear, kissing my neck. Was he drunk like me?

"I explained this." I stated sternly, but didn't make him stop.

"I'm Junior," he replied I pulled away.

"Dominic!" I shouted, but his hand muffled my voice. He pushed me on the bed, hand still over my mouth. I noticed Vivianna was sitting there, naked, sobbing. He's a monster.

"Get off!" An Australian voice exclaimed. Dominic jumped on Jr's back and pulled him off. Dean went over to Viv and picked her up, giving her her clothes. Jax punched Junior till he knocked out. Dominic helped me up and kissed me lightly.

"We should all go home." Dean stated. I nodded.

Viv POV

Me and Dean walked slowly behind the others.

"Did he cut your neck?"

"Yes."

"We need to tell the cops."

"No! It will reveal the magic realm."

"What about your stomach?"

"I...I did that." And that's where our conversation ended.

Jr POV

I woke up feeling terrible. Someone was staring at me.

"I'm Shelia," she said.

"Junior."

"So you want Riley?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I can help."

"How?"

"Just breath in," she replied. And she over took my body