Party Time 2

A/N: I am not sorry at all that I started this with this person's POV :)

Clover POV

I walked into the bathroom, dragging Riley with me. I looked at myself in the mirror once more. I had on a black tutu, black leggings, a black t-shirt, kitty ears, a black leather jacket, and my face was painted to look like a cat. Daniel was dressed as a mouse.

"Why are we here?" Riley giggled. She probably had a few shots. I pulled down my leggings and splashed cold water on my bare legs. They turned a bright shade of pink and the texture became scale-like.

"You're a mermaid!" she exclaimed, shocked. I nodded and put a finger to my lips. She nodded and then left to go to the party again.

Jax POV (A/N: Let me kill you even more, but you may want to read this instead of skipping.)

Riley left somewhere with Clover and it was just me, Dominic, and Dean. Emma was with Andi somewhere. She dressed as a pencil by wearing pink heels, a yellow dress, and gray socks with the heels. Very risky, socks & heels. I wore everything white to be paper.

Dean was looking at someone and suddenly ran off, leaving me and Dominic.

"So how's it going with you and Emma?" he asked, breaking the silence.

"Good."

"Cool."

At that moment I realized he's dating Riley.

"You and Riley?" I asked concerned.

"I don't know, she seems a bit of a bore,"

"IF YOU BREAK HER HEART I WON'T HESITATE TO BREAK YOUR FACE!" I screamed. He just chuckled.

"Relax, I won't break her heart. I love her."

"Yeah, I do to," I replied. He looked at me confused. "I mean, she's literally my sister," I stated. He nodded. I heard a shriek from upstairs, then one from downstairs. Me and Dominic looked at each other and ran off in separtate directions.

Liam POV (You're going to hate me even more now)

Nothing. No one was in the room. I must have been imagining things, I did have a few beers. I walked into the room and looked around the room. No sign of anyone.

Dominic dashed upstairs.

"Is everything ok over here?" he asked while looking around. I could have sworn I saw her.

"Uh, yeah," I replied and we walked down the stairs.

Viv POV

He duck-taped my mouth and hand-cuffed me.

"Relax sweetheart, I won't bite, maybe," he replied with a smirk. He looked just like that 'Jax' kid, but it couldn't of been him. Evil twin? Nah. Clone? Yeah, most likely.

He pulled out an object. A sharp, silve, object used for murder.

"This will numb the pain," he said. Tears rolled down my cheeks as he brought the knife towards my stomach. I felt it stab my stomach lightly, but not hard enough to make me bleed. He brought it towards my neck and I felt blood trickle down my neck.

I felt the knife touch the cuts on my stomach, burning me. Then it was gone.

"I'll make this quick," he said making me cry. It hurt, him pushing himself in me. The whole thing was silent. I can't believe this is happening to me again. I swore the next time someone was in me, it would be my husband. Now that plan was crap. I didn't realize it was over till he said, "I'm going to fetch a friend." And left me alone.

A/N: Next Update today or tomorrow :)