one night

A/N so I have been having a small crisis ok I have scoliosis yep u kno the wicked twister at cedar point think of that as my spine and shaped like an s ya thats what my spine looks like so I have been super worried with that and fainting amd puking cuz of axiety plus school and writers block ugh I hate tht so thats why I havent been updating I will try more later

and dudes kmg omg omg omg omg I am fricking acting like shnae dawson when he did da ice bucket challenge LILY SINGH AKA IISUPERWOMANII THE YOUTUBER IS FOLLOWING ME OMG OMG MKAES THIS WHOLE NAUSEA THING BETTER and she is my fave youtuber tied with troye sivan but omg omg omg ahhhhhhh ok read

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma POV

I didn't know what to say. I still loved Jax, but he probably hates me. Honestly I liked Riley nad wanted to be her friend but jealousy over took me just out of nowhere. I know it's a bad choice, but hey once in a while you have to be bad right.

"Fine, but just tonight. After this we will never speak about it." I say. Jr, smirks and we kiss. then it gets deep very deep. Next thing I know I'm not wearing anything. We do it for hours and hours and I enjoy it surprisingly.

Riley POV

I thought about it. I couldn't. Emma would kill me, but Jax looked desprate. NO! I cant. I wont.

"Jax, I don't think we should." I say. He kisses me and then kisses the scars on my arm. I want to pull away but I don't. He kisses my neck, then nibbles on my ear and then I pull away. 

"Jax, I can't do this." I say.

"u could with jr." he replies smartly

"I was most likely drunk and I am just scared of it, after being raped I cant jax I cant the other night was just me being high." I say

He nods his head and says "I understand."

He walks away, and I feel guilty.

"Jax! Wait!' he turns around.

"We caan hang out but nothing that involves-" I get cut off by him.

"ok!' he says and gives me a big friendly hug. we go to his house and talk for a long time. I was around 9 when we were there and now its 10:30.

"U hungry?" i ask

"Yassss" he replys i grab some food from the fridge and we eat in silence. Jax says he has to print something so i sit there and wait looking at all the pictures of me and him on the wall .

Jax POV

I went to print something off my computer that i typed a long time ago. it was a the pros and cons of emma and riley.. the printer is jammed and i hear it saying 'jax stop its too big its too wide i cant handle it' wow i have a dirty mind!!! I grab the paper and put it to the side. i c riley looking at pic of us.

"I wanted to keep the memories." i say and she smiles

"I should go" she says

"stay. its too dangerous to go" i say she nods.

"umm i am not sleeping in this!" she says pointing to her wet clothes i nod and give her one of my tshirts she smiles and i smile back.

"so" i say

"so where is the bathrooom so i can put this on?" she asks. dangit plan failed.

"umm all the way down the hallway on the right and u can shower 2" I say and she smiles

she walks to the end of the hall and a few minutes b4 she gets out I grab the clothes and the towel. when she opens the door a bit she glances at me. she gives me the 'really' look and I smirk and shake the towel and clothes in my hand .

"I am naked. " she says

"exactly" I say and run when she finally out I stare for a while then she grabs the clothes out of my hand

"stop staring, u have seen this like 20 times" she says and I close my mouth

"someone has matured" I say with a smirk, she gives me a glare and nods no I pout and she goes back into the bathroom.  I don't know why she is pushing me away I like her alot I am over emma and her beautiful smile and good girl personality that I just think is so cute.

"are you hungry?" she asks as she comes out. I nod and walk downstairs.

I make a quick grilled cheese sandwich while she plays mario kart. I eat as she beats every level on special mirror cup.

"wow" I say after eating I grab the remote while she gets her sandwich and basically fail at the level.

"face it I am always gonna be the champion!!!!" she says

"is that a challenge?!" I asks he smirks and she grabs  the controller and we play for basically all night (from 11:30pm to 4am)

Riley POV

I wake up at 9am. Jax is snoring in my ear and the will remotes are dead. Jax suddenly wakes up. He leans in to kiss my head but I pull away.

"Just friends" I say he pouts, "I don't want to ruin our friendship." I say and he nods. the phone rings...

Emma POV

I wake up next to jr. I  forgot what happened. I saw jr 2 my right and memories floated back 2 me. last night was fun but I truly love jax. I grabbed my phone and called jax (jax emma)

hello jax

hey em

umm im sry abt yesterday I didn't  mean anything I said I promise

umm its ok

so r we together?

I guess but u should apologize 2 riles u kno

uh yz do u think me u herand jr can go out together so maybe me and her can be bffs

ya sure I will text her

k bye ily bae

ily2

I get another call from daniel he asks if its ok 2 date a girl named clover i say ya I mean y would I care

I get ready and wear a jean jacket and a blue dress. I eat some breakfast then tell jr the plan. he agrees and we start to drive downtown.

Jax POV

Emma calls me and says that she is sorry. She wants to hang out with Riley and I say thats fine. We made plans to eat at a restrauant downtown. Riley gets ready and wears a pink tanktop with a peach skirt up to her hips. The tanktop is skin tight and is tucked in. I stare for a second  then get ready my self and we flash into the restrauant. The waiter says we are 20 minutes early. We get the table right away & me and riley talk for awhile. I get a text from emma saying she will be here in 5 minutes.

"Riley?" I say

"Yes..." she replies.

"If you really wnat me to date Emma then I will, but if end up with he rlet me do this one last time." I say and kiss her. It was long almost 5 minutes we pull back just in time because emma and jr walk in. I smile at emma & shekisses me lightly. Junior and Riley talk amog themselves and I am kind of jealous.

"Do you only love me?" Emma asks.

"No, i love jaz too!"i reply and she smiles i nod my head slightly lying.  We talk for awhile and I zone out just a bit.

"So Riley" emma says.

"yes.." riley says

"I'm sooo sorry i didn't mean anything yesterday it was just jealousy I wanted to know if you want to coe to my sleepover tonoght?"

"its ok and umm sure"they both smile, wow i was expecting a cat fight. we finish eating and have a good time...everything was patched up.