~𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢~

*Mature content*

____________________________________

Me and Macy both share a dorm. We both understood each other when it came to how our families is because her's is the same too. Dad's a drunk and mom chooses to stay.

I never knew what love was. Never knew how it felt. Never knew how to give love. I've been in more than 10 relationships but they meant nothing to me.

I couldn't dedicate myself to someone. And if I had problems I would drink or smoke them away. Only thing me and my friend group know how to do.

"Liz!" Macy said running into our dorm. "We got invited to the party in our common room!" She said jumping up and down.

"Aren't we automatically invited considering it's our common room?" I said with an obvious tone. I reached into my bag and pulled out a cigarette. Bad habit. I know.

"Well I mean yeah but it's way cooler to get invited." She said giving me her lighter and taking a cigarette from my bag.

"Well M, I think it's way more cooler to crash a party." I smirked bringing the cigarette to my lips.

"You're mum really got you packed up for this year, huh?" She said holding up my bag of weed and wraps. "You have weed and we're smoking cigarettes?" She said rolling her eyes and laughed.

I grabbed the bag from her hands and started laughing with her. "First of all M, my mum doesn't know. And second, the weed is for tough times and parties only." I said giving her a grin.

"No way," She said smiling. "We're getting high and drunk tonight bitches!" She said with her hands in the air.

I quickly put my hand over her mouth. "Yeah M. Let the whole house hear you."

"Who's getting drunk and high tonight?" Liam said, rested his head against the door.

Macy pushed my hand away. "Us Liam," She said smirking. "Us."

It was the time of the party. I wore a tight black dress that make every bit of my body pop.

"We look so hot," She said with her arm over my shoulder. We were looking in the mirror. "Merlin Liz, look how big my ass looks!" she said smiling. We both laughed.

"Ready ladies?" Liam said smirking. Me and macy looked at each other and then liam and nodded.

He had one of us on each arm as we walked into the common room. Every house was here so it was crowded.

"I'm gonna go get a drink!" I shouted to my friends. They nodded as they went to talk to people.

I walked to the drink stand, I took a cup of fire whiskey. While I was pouring my drink I felt someone's arm wrap around my waist. "Guess who?" They whispered in my ear, Making me get goosebumps.

"No guess?" They said kissing down my neck. I quickly turned my body around to find him. Draco Malfoy.

"Get the fuck off Malfoy!" I said pushing him away.

I went to find my friends. "Woah Liz are you okay?" Liam asked. "Yeah i'm fucking fine," I said moving my hair around.

"Give me your drink" I said to a random 5th year. They stared at me. "Now!" I snapped. In fear they gave it to me and left. "Are you sure you're okay?" Macy said laughing.

"Yeah, i'm sure." Sending her a sarcastic smile. I chugged down down the drink in one go.

"Okay." She said putting her hands up in the air. I finished the drink the 5th year gave me. "Do they have anything stronger?" I said