~𝙼𝚊𝚌𝚢~

This one did make me cry, Like it's so sad. If you or anyone has gone through this I am so sorry and I love you.

Tw: Suicide attempt
______________

Everything went silent. I heard my heart pounding. I saw Draco's lips moving but nothing came out. They kept looking at me but I couldn't do anything.

I quickly got up and ran to our dorm.

A light gasp escaped my lips when I saw her there. Lifeless. Her arm was off the bed, her knuckles barely touching the floor.

"No!" I cried running towards her. I tried shaking her but she didn't move. "Macy please," I cried as I pushed down on her chest.

I grabbed her arm and put it on the bed. I pulled her in to feel her heartbeat. "No," I cried against her chest. "Please don't leave me." I said barely breathing.

"Liz I got this." Spencer said pulling me back.

I pushed him away. "No!" I bit my lip as it quivered. "Leave me alone!" I cried as Draco pulled me back. "Don't leave me." I cried against draco's chest.

I watched as they took her away. "Ellie, come on." Liam said fighting back his own tears.

"Leave me alone." I ran out of the room.

Finding the one person at fault.

Elijah.

He was laughing with his friends. How dare he? "You!" I stood in front of him. He looked concerned as his friends looked at him and then at me.

"Why'd you do it? You heartless evil asshole!" I sniffled. My best friend might die. And i'm not sure how to feel.

"She killed herself because of what you did! I hate you, I wish you never ever came here and fucked everything up!" I hugged my arms.

I couldn't be here. I had to see her.

I ran outside to see them taking her away. "Macy!" I yelled as I ran towards the Carriage. I tried stepping in but they pushed me back.

"No!" I yelled as they took her away. I fell onto my knee's and cried. My vision was blurry due to my tears taking over.

My sobs took over. That's all I could hear. The sobs emitting from my mouth. I watched as the carriage faded into the distance.

"Liz!" Liam yelled. I didn't turn around. I couldn't. I was stuck. Her lifeless body replayed over and over again in my head.

It's all my fault. I should've never left her alone. She needed me and I left her. She's gone because of me. And I could never face Liam again knowing it was my fault.

He sat next to me. Wiping his own tears. I bit my lip and shook my head. "It's bullshit," I whispered. "All of it, I mean I should've stayed with her." I broke down again.

He put his arm around me and kissed my head. "It's not your fault." He voice broke. He can tell me that as many times as he wants.

But It will always be my fault.

"It's all my fault." I cried into my hands. "I shouldn't have left her alone." I sobbed. I wasn't sure if she'd make it, and that was the worst feeling.

Where was Draco?

I looked at liam. His tears finally came out, he bit his lip so he wouldn't make any noise. I cried and hugged him.

We just stayed there.
_________________

I walked around the halls, my hair was a mess and my face was pale. I haven't heard about Macy in two days. No update, nothing.