~𝚃𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗~

TW: Abuse

_____________________________________________________

"Are you ready El?" Liam asked still packing his suitcase. "I don't think i'm the one you should be worrying about" I laughed.

"Yeah, Yeah whatever"
___________

Before I left the castle to board the train, I felt someone grab my wrist. I tried to pull away.

"Get the fuck off me!"

"Chill Elizabeth, it's just me" Draco laughed. I gave him a light push. "Fuck you draco. You scared the shit out of me"

"I just wanted to say bye" He said pulling me in by my waist. "I'll see you this weekend"

"You're coming?" I asked.

"Well of course." He said moving the hair away from my face. "All the pure blood families will be there."
He tried to lean in for a kiss but I left his grip.

"We're not doing that lovey dovey shit" I laughed. "See you this weekend Malfoy" I said waving goodbye.

I felt bad. But I can't get attached. Not yet.

I finally found my friend's compartment. "Did you guys have to pick the one so far away from the bathroom?" I said sitting next to Liam.

"Yes, liz because we want to ruin your life." Macy laughed. "Maybe if you weren't all over Malfoy, You could've picked the compartment."

I stuck her the middle finger. "How long until we arrive?"

"Erm- like 2 hours" Liam said looking at his watch.

"Great" Macy said looking out the window.

"Was that sarcasm" I laughed.

"No. I actually don't mind." She said moving her gaze towards me. "I have two hours before I have to see my perfect older sister"

"Actually" Liam said. "You only have today and tomorrow before you have to see her."

"Even better"

_______________
*time skip*

After two hours of Macy complaining and Liam going on about luna, we finally arrived at the platform.

"Oh Liam over here darling!" It was hard to miss Liam's mum considering she looked like a walking diamond. Helena Williams. Beautiful woman she is.

She always acted like the perfect mother around us. But me and macy always saw what happened behind the doors.

*Flash back*

"Sh macy, They'll see us." I laughed. We walked towards two double doors. "Let's check what they're talking about" Macy smirked.

We peeked in the gap between the two doors.

"Liam I told you to stop messing with your brother!" Helena yelled. "Just because he's older does not mean you get to torment him!"