~𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛~

Guys I cried while writing this, You guys probably won't im just so emotional. This is also the longest chapter so far, I encourage you to read all of it!:)

( if there are misspells, don't mind them..)

*Mature content
____________

*One month later*

"Elizabeth!!" Macy shrieked. I covered my ears and stared at her. "Your birthday is tomorrow." She jumped up and down and hugged me.

I was never a fan on my birthday. My father never said happy birthday to me. It wasn't a big deal to me. But Macy always made sure it was perfect.

"Okay, I already have your party planned and-" I covered her mouth with my hand. "Party?" I shook my head. "Well yeah, we always have a party." She said muffled. I removed my hand from her mouth.

I sighed. "Fine, what's the plan?" She pulled out her clipboard and smiled. "So, Draco has a dinner with you at 4pm and The party starts at 7pm so In between the 4 and 7, will be time spent getting you ready and setting up the common room. And before 4pm you will be receiving gifts, since Liam and I want you to get them before the party starts. We'll be busy all day." She let out a breath.

I nodded my head. "Sounds fun." I fake smiled. "I know," She smiled. "See you tomorrow!" She kissed my forehead and went to our dorm.

I leaned down and ran my fingers through my hair. I just wanted to spend the day with them. And Draco. I didn't want all this. But I have to be grateful.

When I entered my dorm Macy was sleeping with her leg hanging off the bed. I sighed and took off my pants.

I laid down on my back and stared at the ceiling. I didn't even want a birthday party. I've told her before. She didn't listen.

I rolled over on my side and fell asleep.
____________

"There," I heard whispers. "No idiot, move them to the other side. Perfect." I almost fell back asleep until They shouted.

"Happy Birthday!!" I jumped up. I hated people seeing me when I just woke up. My hairs always messy and I look dead. I forced a smile. "Thank you guys."

I removed the blanket from my chest and stood up. I didn't have pants on to they all saw my panties. I noticed Draco's face. He looked pissed. Spencer smirked. And Liam didn't care, it wasn't the first time he'd seen me like this. Macy was too focused on her clipboard. I looked at them and smiled. I grabbed my towel.

"Oh no, liz. No time to shower," She stood in front of the door. I rolled my eyes and slammed the bathroom door in front of her face. "Ok, I guess we have some time to spare!" She shouted.

I dropped my towel on the sink and stepped in the shower. It was the first time I felt good. I felt tears forming in my eyes. I quickly wiped them away.

I could hear Macy shouting at the boys from outside. I groaned and softly banged my head against the shower wall.

I was lost in my thoughts. I didn't hear Draco step into the shower with me. He massaged my shoulders making me throw my head back.

"I know your stressed," He kissed my shoulder. "I know you didn't want this party, but just try to act like you do."

I turned around. "I just wanted to be with you, and my friends. I didn't want to throw this big party with everyone from different houses." I said softly.