~𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑~

This chapter is short but it'll make up for the next one being longer :)

_________________________________

I woke up on the bathroom floor. I stood up. My legs could barely work. I placed my hands on the cold bathroom sink.

My hair was everywhere. I had throw up on my mouth. I wiped it away with the back of my hand and stumbled into the main room.

Macy was on the floor with only her underwear and a shirt on. And Liam was all over his bed. I kicked Macy on the floor. "Get up"

She made random sleepy noises. So I kicked her again. "M, get up" She slowly opened her eyes. She wiped the corners of her mouth before standing up.

"Fuck, where are my pants?" She laughed. "Ah fuck" She placed the palm of her hand on her forehead. "Fucking hangovers"

"Your pants are over there" I said pointing to the drawers. "You have throw up on your hand" She laughed.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Liam, Get dressed remember you're taking the girls to their dress fitting!" Helena yelled out the door.

Me and Macy looked at each other with wide eyes. "Fuck fuck fuck" I whispered. "Liam get the fuck up" I shook him.

"Hm?" He turned over in his bed getting comfortable again.

"Liam wake up" Macy said pulling his hair.

"Ow! What, what do you want" He said finally getting up.

"Well dumbass, you're supposed to take us to our fittings but look at us! We're worse than snape on a bad hair day! Especially Elizabeth!"

I gave her a sarcastic smile. "We have to hurry and get ready the appointments at 2 and it's already 1:23" I said finding my shoes.

"El, you're acting like we don't know magic" Liam laughed. He's right. I completely forgot. We did a spell that would get us cleaned up.

"Okay me and liz are going to sneak into our rooms and get dressed. See you in a bit chauffeur."  We left his room. The hallways were dark and quiet.

"C'mon, remember the floors creak so try to tip toe." I nodded.

"You think this is our room, M?" It had two oak doors. Painted green. And had the dark mark in the corner. "Seems like it" She laughed. She opened the door. The walls were painted black. The bed sheets were a dark green. It looked amazing.

"Where do you reckon they put our trunks?" I looked around the room to find a big closet. "Not sure, but I assume they're in that big closet" I pointed.

We got our trunks and put on our outfits for today. "Let's head downstairs to meet Liam" I nodded. We headed downstairs to find a family in the living room.

"Oh! Elijah dear come with me" Helena said walking towards us. "Girls, This is Elijah Marcos."

Macy was wrong. He was hot. I wanted him. But for some reason, I can't because draco's the only person on my mind.

"Welcome, I'm Marceline." Macy said with a bright smile. She was always fake towards new people. She wanted them to like her. But if they ended up not liking her, she still wouldn't care so I never understood why she did it.