~𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚔~

As you can tell by the title this chapter is  kinky , so if you don't like that stuff I don't recommend reading it.

*Mature content

___________________

"Fuck fuck fuck" Macy repeated. We were on our way back from Hogsmeade. Macy was going on and on about how she had to see her perfect older sister.

"How many times are you going to say such profanities Miss Kallion" Someone slowly droned.

We all snapped our head. Professor Snape. "Shit"Macy mumbled under her breath. "There they go again. I will see you in detention tomorrow, and I will be contacting your parents considering this is your 10th detention this year, and it's barely been 2 months" He said.

"No, Professor please." She begged. "If you contact them, they're just going to want to take points from Slytherin and then we won't win the house cup."She said with a quick smile.

Snape stood there thinking about what she said. "Fine, Miss Kallion I will still see you tomorrow for detention" He said fixing his robe. "I suggest you all make your ways to your common room"

"Yes professor" We said in unison.

__________

"Merlin he's such an arse" Macy said sitting on the couch. "Letter my parents? Does he know i'll be lectured out of existence?"

"Williams what time is it?" I asked remembering that I had to meet Malfoy at 10.

"Erm- It's 9:56"

My eyes widened. Fuck he's going to kill me for being late. "I have to go" I said heading towards our dorm.

"Hey, where are you going" Macy said furrowing her eyebrows. "We still have to talk about my sister" She said with a duh look.

"M, as much as I want to listen to you complain about Calista, I actually have somewhere to be" I smirked.

"Well, you have to make it up to me by getting me out of detention. You've gotten yourself out so many times! Now it's time to use your talents on your best friends"

"Fine, I'll get you out" I said heading up the stairs. I heard them whispering as I walked up.

"How do you think she gets out of detention"

"Not sure Liam, I just assumed she brainwashed Snape" Macy laughed.

_________

I checked the time on my alarm clock and it was already 10, And I still had to get ready. I changed out of my clothes and put on shorts and a t-shirt that showed my cleavage. Under I had on my matching Green laced Panties and Bra set.

I left my hair down and applied a little lip gloss. shit. Macy and Liam were still downstairs and I couldn't sneak past them.

"Hey liz!" Liam shouted from downstairs.

"What!"

"Me and M are going to crash a 5th years party, want to go?"

"Erm- No thanks, Lots of studying to do!"

"Okay weirdo, We'll be back in like 2 hours"

"Okay bye!"

Thank merlin.

As soon as I heard the common room door close I ran down the stairs and went towards Draco's room.

The boys corridor was freezing cold.

I finally found his room. Of course it stood out. Draco can't be anywhere without being noticed. I knocked softly on the door.

He opened the door looking down at me. "Well, you're 15 minutes late." He said. "Now i'll just have to punish you even more." He grabbed my jaw. "Maybe after this you'll learn to be on time."

He pulled me in by my wrist. He wrapped his hand around my neck. "I told you to be here at 10. And you arrived late." He said tightening his grip. "Any reason why?"

"Well, I was too busy shagging another boy, I must've forgotten" I smirked. He clenched his jaw. "Are we really going to start this off with your bratty attitude Elizabeth?"

"I suppose"

"Fine." He smirked. He went over and at the edge of his bed. "Bend over my lap"

"W-what?"

"I said bend over my lap" I stood there taken back by what he just said. "Elizabeth either come here on your own, Or i'll make you. And promise me darling you don't want me to make you"

I walked over there nervously. I slowly bent over his lap. My back was arched and my chest was touching his legs. "Now, i'm going to spank your arse as many times I feel is reasonable" He pulled my shorts down revealing my green laced panties.

"At least you listened once" He chuckled. "Count."

*Smack*

"One"

And again.

"T-two"

And again.

"Three"

He spanked me a total of 15 times. "Stand up." I stood in front of him. Tears trailing down my face. "You look so pretty when you tear up because of my doing." He smirked, Rubbing my cheek.

He grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him. "Now, I'm going to fuck you like the little slut you are. Understood?" When I didn't answer, He slapped my ass again, Making me jolt up. "Understood?"
I nodded.

"Good. Get on the bed with your arse up." Usually during sex, I wasn't obedient but with Draco it was different.

"I love knowing my hand made these marks." He said. Without warning he thrusted into me. "Fuck!" I moaned.

He grabbed my hips and continued to trust further into me. He grabbed my hair and pulled it back forcing my head to lift up.

"Slow d-down" I said when I felt my self coming to my high. "You don't make the orders here whore" He slapped my ass again making me scream.

"Fuck draco i'm cumming!" My whole body shook as I came. He didn't stop. He kept thrusting into me. I was a moaning mess. He pulled out and slapped my ass once more. "On your knees" He said stroking his dick.

My knees pressed against the cold floor. "I'm gonna fuck that pretty little mouth of yours until I cum" I nodded. "Open your mouth love." I was hesitant at first. The word love kept replaying in my head.

He grabbed my head and pushed it forward having me take all of him at once. I felt his tip hitting the back of my throat. "Just like that slut." He groaned. I felt him twitch signaling he was close. With one more thrust, he came in my mouth. I pulled my head away and swallowed. I stood up and looked him in the eye while I wiped the left over cum from my mouth with my finger.

"Are you sleeping in here?" He said pulling me in by my waist. As much as I want to be with him it's not safe. "No, Macy wants me to help her get out of detention"

"Okay then. I'll see you tomorrow before you leave." I nodded and left his grip. "See you tomorrow Draco" I smiled.

__________

I walked in my dorm to see Macy sleeping on her bed and of course Liam sleeping on mine. As if he doesn't have his own dorm.

I lightly pushed him over to make room for me. I laid on my back facing the ceiling.

I'm not sure why I can't love someone like Draco. Nothings wrong with him and he seems like he cares. But then again Cedric seemed to care as well and still cheated. It's hard not to think about Cedric when i'm with someone else. I still see him in the halls with her. Cho Chang. She's perfect honestly. I wish I could love Draco.

But I can't. I can't love him.

______________