~𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢~

My birthday was this on Tuesday may 25th, this chapter will most likely be published weeks after but I spent money on this guitar and now I just need to figure out how to play it🤨

Also the title reminds me of that one song where that girl was really really sad

______________

I grumbled and turned around. My arm hit someone's chest, making me quickly wake up. A tiny smile appeared on my face when I saw it was Draco sleeping.

He always looked so beautiful. I wrapped my arm around his torso and snuggled my face in the crook of his neck.

He let out a soft grunt and kissed my forehead. "Good morning beautiful." He smirked making me cringe. I lifted my head up to kiss him.

"Good morning." I smiled.

"Don't think I forgot about yesterday. I still remember that you touch yourself and think about me." He grinned making me slap his chest.

"Shut up," I mumbled in his neck. "I know you do the same." I giggled. He pulled me out from his necks and sat me on top of him.

"I do." He said casually.

I laughed and got off of him. I started to pack my trunk for this weekend. I was so excited to finally see Nate.

I already have a gift for him. The last car he needs for his collection and I got my mom a new blanket since Nate mentioned that her old one is ripped.

"Where are you going for Holiday?" I asked looking up from my packing. He shrugged and lit up a cigarette.

"What do you mean you don't know?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I mean I don't want to go home and deal with my family issues so I might as well stay here." He opened his book.

"None sense," I grabbed his hand. "You're spending your holiday with me." He looked down at my hand and just nodded.

I took the cigarette from his lips and placed it in between mine. "We have to study today, we leave on Sunday which is in five days." He said playing with the corners of his book.

"You're right," I placed my palm against my forehead. "Fuck I forgot." I whispered. 
______

Draco and I had been studying for thirty minutes and i'm already bored. I groaned when I noticed how much I had left.

I looked over my shoulder and saw his lips moving while reading but no words were coming out. He was leaning against the bed post while I was laying on my stomach the opposite direction, facing the edge of the bed.

I was wearing an oversized shirt, so every time I scooted down the shirt would hike up. I sighed and continued reading.

Draco rested his hand on my lower thigh while he was reading. I went down a bit making my underwear appear.

I crossed my legs and mumbled the words as I read them. "I'm bored." Draco groaned. He threw his book next to me giving me no time to react when he slapped my ass.

"Well what do you want to do?" I turned around to face him. He smirked and dragged his hand under my shirt. I smacked his hand away making his mouth slightly drop.

"No, I don't think you deserve to touch me yet." I turned back to book, biting my lip as I smiled. I let out a soft gasp when he ran both his hands up my thighs until he reached my ass.

He kissed my cheek as he gripped my ass tightly. "I think I do." He mumbled against my neck. I giggled and turned around so I was facing him.

"Fine, and then we study again." I bit my lip and kissed him. I was getting into the kiss until he pulled away.