~𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎~

*mature content

_________________________________________________________

I followed him into a dark hallway. I tried to be quiet as possible.

"Well Elizabeth, if I didn't know any better i'd say you we're following me" You could basically hear the smirk in his voice.

I paused in my tracks. I could feel my face turn red from embarrassment. "Actually Malfoy," I said trying to come up with something. "This is the way, to the Astronomy tower."

He turned around with a smirk. "Actually Elizabeth darling, The astronomy tower is the other way." He said crossing his arms cockily.

Silence.

"So what do you need Elizabeth?" He said with an innocent look. Everyone knows that Draco Malfoy is far from innocent.

"You." I mumbled.

"What was that?" He said grinning. "I didn't hear you."

I let out a big sigh.

"You." I said louder.

He walked in front of me and moved the hair that was covering my face. "Perfect," He breathed. "You Elizabeth are so perfect." He pressed his lips again mine. At first it was gentle. But then turned into a rough make out.

He rested one hand on my neck and the other sliding up my leg. He placed sloppy kisses along my neck.

"D-draco, someone will see us." I moaned whiled grabbing his hair.

"I don't care." He groaned against my neck.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me into an empty classroom.

"Get on the desk." He said while unbuttoning his shirt. I sat on the desk and started unbuttoning my blouse.

He came in between my legs and pulled down my bra. "Holy fuck" He whispered. He grabbed one of my breast with one hand and started sucking the other.

I let out soft moans. He took off his pants and boxers and started stroking his dick. "You ready" He asked.
I nodded my head while biting my lip. "I'm gonna need you to say yes darling" He said grabbing my jaw.

"Yes" I said  "Jus-just put it in already" I said annoyed.

He chuckled. "Okay my needy little whore". He thrusted into me really hard making me moan. "Fuck you're so tight" He said with a breathless laugh. His thrust got deeper and faster. I shut my eyes. He gripped my neck making them snap back open. "Look at my dick while i'm fucking you Slut" He rubbed my already sensitive clit with his thumb.

"Fuck draco, I think i'm gonna cum" I moaned.

"Do it my slut" He smirked. "Cum all over my dick like the whore you are."

Those words sent me over the edge. I came hard. Draco kept thrusting into me. "Fuck draco" I screamed. After a few more thrusts he came inside me. "Fuck" He said with a breathless laugh.

"Yeah fuck" I said putting on my shirt. "You came inside me dumbass"

"Is that truly a bad thing though" He said lightly grabbing my chin. I slapped his hand away. "Yes, it is." I replied fixing my hair. "I need to go to Hogsmeade to get the vials."

I started to walk towards the door. "Hey, just because this was a quick fuck, doesn't mean you get to have an attitude." He scoffed. "Yeah okay Malfoy."I laughed.

I left the room while buttoning my blouse. I can't have this thing I have with Draco be more than just fuck buddies. I'm too messed up for him. I couldn't love him like he would love me. So I have to stop it.

__________

I arrived on my dorm. When I walked in I saw Macy just laying on her bed staring at the ceiling. "The fuck are you doing weirdo?" I said lighting up a cigarette and placing it between my lips. "Thinking about my life choices" She laughed while sitting up, her eyes motioning to my cigarette, Meaning to give it to her. "I'm kidding liz" She said inhaling the smoke. "My mother dearest decided to write me a very truthful letter"

I saw a crumpled up parchment on her bed. I sat down next to her and grabbed the letter.

Dear Marceline,

I heard about your grades at school. I'm very disappointed in you. Your sister had straight O's in all her classes. And here you are getting below an A. I thought you could do better than this but I suppose not. I guess all that partying with your friends have done you no good! I have decided not let you come home until your school grades are better. I can not have such disappointment in my home. You're father tried talking me out of it but it was no good. Do not come home as a disappointment Marceline. Make me and your father proud.

-Your mother.

Reading the letter made me want to cry. Because it sucks our families are the same. Liam's family tried to disown him months ago. "Macy, I'm so sorry" I said with a slight voice break. "Don't be" She said taking the letter. "It was bound to happen" You could tell she was hurt. She's always been compared to her sister Calista. It didn't matter what it was, she would always be compared.

"I need a drink" She said looking through our secret liquor Cabinet. There was a knock on the door. "It's open!"

"Now what if I was Snape?" Liam said sitting on my bed. "Well then we would've been fucked" Macy laughed.

"Also M sorry about your parents" Liam said. How'd he know?

"It's honestly whatever." She said drinking out the bottle, then giving it to liam. "I just need to get drunk. And a distraction" She said looking at me.

"What?" I said confused.

"You know what" She said sitting down on her bed. "Tell us about you and draco" I was hesitant at first. But we tell each other everything. And I mean Everything.

"Well" I sighed. "We fucked"

"Again" Macy said snorting. "You dirty girl"

"Whatever Mac" I said rolling my eyes. "Anyways, I have to put an end to it" I said drinking the liquor.

"Why?" Liam asked just staring at the ceiling.

"Wow liam you seem so invested" Macy laughed throwing a pillow at him.

"Oh fuck off M" He said sitting up. "Tell us why Liz"

I laughed. "Anyways, You guys know I can't get too attached to someone after, well you know who" I said shifting in my seat. "I just can't. And I also can't have him like me. It would never work out. He would only end up leaving. And I just can't go through it again. You guys know how long it took for me to get over it the last time. I can't love him as much as he'd love me. I'm too messed up for him. He's too messed up for me. Me and draco can't ever happen."

My best friends looked at each other and looked at me and nodded.

I've decided. I can't fall in love with Draco Malfoy.

And as for you know who? Well that's a story for another time.

__________________________________________