~𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊~

GUYS I AM SO SORRY, well it's not that bad lol buttt, i am very indecisive & i already started writing my next story😋. I'll PROBABLY post the fast and MAYBE the first chapter we'll see 🙄. But i get impatient easily and will most likely publish more chapters while i'm still working on finishing this and my other story LOL. we'll see what i decide 🤨.

ALSO DO NOT GET MAD AT ME FOR THIS CHAPTER!!! I wanted to cry but to me it wasn't as sad as I expected .. anyways this chapter is an emotional roller coaster for me. Enjoy (or not😏) angels! <3

(If there is any misspells don't mind them, I only proof read once..)

Edit: this story is also coming to its end:(

*Mature content
_______________

I woke up in Draco's arms. He was in a deep sleep. I snuggled him for a bit before kissing his forehead. I got out of bed and checked the time. It was 4:30 which means Calista would be here in 3 hours. I decided to let Draco sleep for another hour.

I went to Spencers room. I gently knocked on the door. When opened it my eyes widened a bit. His towel was wrapped around his waist and his hair was messy and wet.

"Can I help you liz?" He chuckled. I cleared my throat and walked in. "I'm here to help you with you outfit for tonight." I walked to his closet and looked through his clothes.

"Thought that was my job." He said ruffling his hair with a towel. I picked a neat suit. "Well yes, come by my dorm later. But for now wear this and those shoes." I pointed to the nicest dress shoes he had.

"And get dressed," I put my hand over my eyes. "We need to help M with dinner." I said As I walked out.
______

I was watching a movie when I checked the time again. It was 5:20. I decided to wake Draco up.

"Babe," I kissed his arm. He grumbled and shifted a bit making me smile. I kissed his cheek. "Babe." I repeated.

No answer.

I have an idea. I giggled and poked my tongue on the outside of his ear making him jump. He Put his hand towards his ear.

"Why?" He laughed a bit. I shrugged and got out of bed. "Because you wouldn't wake up." I laughed. I walked towards my mirror and brushed my hair.

He pulled the covers over his head. "Ten more minutes." He complained. "No Draco," I pulled the covers off of him. "We have to get ready for dinner and we still have to take a shower."

He sat up quick. "Together?" He said happily. I laughed and straddled him. "Together." I smiled. He lifted me off of him and walked into the bathroom.

"I'll be waiting." He smirked. I laughed as he walked in the bathroom. I walked to my mirror and put my hair in a bun.

I grabbed our towels and went into the bathroom. I opened the curtain. His head was thrown back as the water hit his chest. He closed his eyes and let out a soft groan.

Holy fuck.

I quickly took off my clothes and stepped into the shower. I gripped his dick making him open his eyes. "Couldn't resist huh?" He grinned. I rolled my eyes and kissed him.

"I can." I let go of his dick making him pout. "I was just joking." He whined. I giggled and turned around.

I grabbed soap and rubbed it all over my chest, I looked back to see draco closely watching me. I smirked and turned around.

"Can you help with my back?" His eyes slowly widened. He rapidly nodded and poured on his hand and spread it all over my back.

He rubbed my upper back but then reached his hands towards my boobs. I gasped when I felt his hand brush my nipple.