~𝚁𝚞𝚗~

________________________________________________________________________________

*Draco's pov*

It's been weeks since my last encounter with Elizabeth. I didn't mean it. I never fucked anyone while we were doing what we were doing. But she made it very clear I didn't mean shit to her. I should've known. Nobody ever stays. If there was one thing i'm sure about it's that

I'm too messed up for anyone.

But Elizabeth was different. I wanted to ruin her but also treat her like a princess. She made me feel things no one else did.

I've been in my dorm ever since she told me she didn't care about me.

Today I decided to at least walk around the castle.

I just put on my joggers on, along with a sweater.

I walked around the castle. It was going good until I saw her. Laughing with that Williams boy. I felt my hand curl into a fist. She's supposed to be mine. All mine.

I realized how much she changed me. Fuck this. Time to bring the old Draco back.
___

*Elizabeth's Pov*

Liam was telling me a funny story about his mum. It made me laugh so hard. First time in a while I actually  felt happy. But of course it didn't last.

From the corner of my eye I could see Malfoy watching me. He look angry. It took everything in me not to walk up to him and kiss him.

He's not good for me.

"El, I think we should go to hogsmeade" Liam said lowering his head to mine. I was too focused on Draco, I kind of got lost in my mind.

"El?" He said waving his hand in front of my face. I snapped out of my trance.

"Hm?"

"I said we should go to hogsmeade"

"For what?" I said putting my bag over my shoulder.

"I don't know. We can get some sweets"

"Um, sure. I suppose I could get out of the castle for a bit" I said with a half smile.

"That's my girl" He said putting his arm around my shoulder. We turned around to see Macy storming at us with an anxious and also angered look. She stopped right in front of us and slapped her arm against her sides.

"Guys, we have to go to hogsmeade" She said looking around to make sure no one is listening.

"We were actually talking abou-" Liam was cut off by Macy slapping her hand over his mouth.

"Not now williams. This is important" She said removing her hand. "So last night I slept with" She looked around again to make sure no one was around, She leaned in. "Theodore Nott" she whispered.

Liam and I looked at each other and laughed. "Yeah yeah whatever" Macy said rolling her eyes. "Anyways the git forgot to inform me that he wasn't wearing a condom, and I don't know about you guys but I am not ready to have a kid"

"Yeah especially if it's Notts" Liam said laughing again, causing me to laugh.

"Whatever guys, We have to go so we can get the vials"

"Fine M we'll go" I said wiping my eyes.

_____________

We arrived to hogsmeade and Macy immediately went to find the vials.

"Fucking nott" She mumbled grabbing 3 vials.

"Can we go to the three broomsticks" Liam said putting his hands in his pockets. "I want a butterbeer"

"Fine" Macy grumbled.

We walked into the three broomsticks and Liam picked the booth across from draco and his friends. Great.

"What can I get for you guys today?" The waitress kindly asked.

"Three butterbeers please." Liam said. She nodded and walked away.

"So, M how'd you end up shagging Nott anyways" I asked looking in draco's direction. Macy started talking, but I stopped listening as soon as draco's eyes caught mine. He smirked at me and grabbed some random girl he was sitting next to and kissed her. I heart sinked.

Fuck this

"Liam please don't get weirded out" I said.

"El, what're yo-" I cut him by grabbing his face and kissing him. I could feel draco's eyes burn into me. I pulled away and looked at Draco. He looked furious. Good.

"What the fuck just happened" Macy said starting to laugh. "Hey liz, if he gets one I want one too"

"Erm, El what was that?" Liam asked nervously laughing. "I should've told you that I fancy luna"

"Oh no Liam, I don't fancy you" I said "I was trying to get back at draco" I grumbled taking a sip of my butterbeer.

"Well then that makes it less awkward" He said wiping the butterbeer on my top lip with his thumb. I looked into his eyes. We stared at each other for a bit.

Liam cleared his throat and broke the trance. "Ladies should we return to the castle?" He asked.

"Yes, I just have to use the restroom quickly" I said.

I headed to the restroom and felt the door slam seconds after I walked in.

"Quite the show you put on out there"

I recognized the voice right away.

Draco Malfoy.

_________________________________________________________

Yes, there is smut in the next chapter