~𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚎~

They do have phones, but they aren't used much in the story. Sorry for the slow updates. I literally read the chapters over and over again to make sure they're perfect 😩. I have 5 drafts ready for you guys. Enjoy angels<3

TW: Eating disorder
____________________

"Draco come on!" I yelled. We're going to be late because of him. "We still have to go to breakfast!"

"I'm coming," He combed his hair. "Don't you think that skirt is a little short?"

"Nope," I grabbed my wand and bag. "Let's gooo." I said annoyed.

We sat down with my friends. I grabbed coffee and my regular breakfast foods. Macy was eating like she'd hasn't eaten in weeks.

"Macy, why are you eating like a rabid animal?" Liam laughed. She glared at him. "Because," She chugged down her orange juice. "I have to be in class but i'm hungry so I have to make it work."

I giggled at my friends way of thinking. "See you later Liz, we gotta go." Liam smiled. I waved goodbye to my friends and continued eating my breakfast.

"That's a lot of food don't you think?" I looked up to see Astoria's smug face. I rolled my eyes. "Don't you think that's a lot of food draky?" He looked up from his paper.

He shrugged. "I personally wouldn't eat that much food." He said cluelessly. Was I really eating a lot?

"See? Even your boyfriend thinks you're getting fat. Unlike you, I portion my food. You know? Make sure I don't get," She looked me up and down. "Pudgy."

I looked at draco to see if he would say something but he was too busy reading his paper. I held back my tears.

"Sorry, that i'm not as skinny as you Greengrass," I stood up. "But personally I don't give a fuck what you say," I sarcastically smiled. "So go fuck yourself."

I went into an empty bathroom and looked at my body in the mirror. Astoria was right. I was getting fat. And draco probably thinks so as well.

I wish he had said something. Anything to let me know that he loves my body, and doesn't care what it looks like. But he didn't.

I started to tear up.
___________

After all of my classes I went to my dorm to take a shower. I sat in the tub and hugged my knee's. I felt like I was ugly and so was my body.

I broke down. The water was hitting my back. I heard the bathroom door open. "Elizabeth?" I quickly wiped my tears. But I had makeup running down my face so it was noticeable.

"Oh gosh, liz," Liam sat down next to the tub. "What happened?" He wiped the leftover tears. I sniffled. I was embarrassed. He waited patiently for me to answer him.

"Astoria said I was getting fat, and draco didn't say anything about it. And now I fucking hate myself and my body even more." I cried. I've always had a problem with my body. It just wasn't as bad.

He grabbed soap and rubbed it in my hair. He got a cup to help him get the soap out. "Personally," He continued washing my hair. "I think you're badass. You and your body. Fuck them both. Elizabeth your body is beautiful. Doesn't matter how it is. I love you. Macy loves you. And she'd kill Astoria for making that comment. And then murder Draco for not saying anything." He said making me laugh.

I began to cry harder. "It's okay liz. Cry." He kept caring for me. After he helped me get together, he said goodnight and left. He wanted to stay but I just wanted to be alone for the rest of the night. I got out of the shower and quickly put my towel on.