~𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛~

FemxFem

*Mature content
_________________________

I stormed into my dorm. "What the fucks up with you?" Macy said raising her eyebrow.

"Draco!" I punched my bed. "He's such an asshole. I Gave him chances to tell me the damn truth! And he never did! And then he wants to say i'll never leave him," I laughed angrily. "I showed him. We're done." I sat down on my bed.

"So, what do you want to do about it?" She crossed her arms. I sent her a confused look. "I mean, you're free now liz, what're you going to do?"

"You're right! I'm free now," I sighed and smiled. "I'm going to complete one thing off the bucket list tomorrow, and no one is stopping me." I smirked.
____________

I woke up. I was going to head to draco's dorm until I remembered. I sighed and put on my outfit for today. I put on a shorter skirt for two reasons.

To get a reaction out of draco, and to try to get hermione's attention. I let my hair down. I grabbed my bag and wand and left my dorm.

I swayed my hips side to side as I walked past draco and his friend group. I spotted Elijah. I looked back and smirked at Draco. He sent me glare and slowly shook his head.

"Hey elijah," I smiled. "What do have for your next class?" I twirled my wand around in my fingers.

"Well," He reached into his bag. "I have herbology next, What about you?"

"Me too," I smiled. "Maybe you'd want to sit next to each other?" I started to fix his tie. "You should really learn how to do your tie, if not then i'll fix it." I smirked.

"I wouldn't mind that," He looked at my lips and then my eyes. "Maybe I wanted you to fix it."

"Did you now?" I saw Macy and Liam standing near the bathrooms. "Well maybe i'll fix it again." I smirked as I walked past him.

"Hey guys." I smiled.

"Hey liz, so how's the single life?" Liam said putting his bag over his shoulder. "Awesome leo, dunno why I ever wanted a relationship."

"So," Macy pulled out her list. "Today, i'm setting something on fire." She smiled.

"What're you setting on fire?" Liam asked concerned.

"Dunno, but we'll let today decide," She put her list back in her bag. "Now, I must get to Divination, see you guys later." She walked away.

"What're you doing today leo?"

"Erm- I think i'll drink in front of a teacher." He examined his copy of the list.

"Good luck, I have to go to Herbology," I kissed his cheek. "Bye leo!" I shouted as I left.

I walked into Herbology and spotted Elijah. Then I looked around the room and spotted Draco. Perfect.

Draco watched me go and sit next to Elijah. "Hey," I smiled. "What'd I miss?"

"Nothing much," He shrugged. "We have to find a third partner for this project."

"Who said I wanted to be in a group with you?" I joked. He smiled and playfully punched me. "Shut up pierce, you know you want me." He smirked and looked at the teacher.

I saw Hermione looking around the tables. "Hermione over here!" I waved.

"Oh hey Elizabeth, Elijah." She smiled.

"What're you doing walking around the classroom?" I asked. She was so pretty. She came out as Bisexual last year. So I definitely had a chance.

And having sex with her would definitely make draco mad. "Oh," She softly laughed. "I was trying to find a group, but the everyone here will not participate and make me do all the work."