~𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜~

____________________________________

It's been a week since i've talked to Draco. It's hard to avoid him,especially since we have all our classes together.

"M, could you pass me that book?" Me and Macy were currently in the library studying for our potions test, as always.

"Hey Pierce, can I talk to you?"

My head shot up. That voice was too familiar for me not to recognize.

I shook my head no. "Sorry i'm busy" I said focusing on my book. He stood in front of me with his hands in his pockets. "I asked nicely" He said with his jaw clenched.

I ignored him.

"Fine" he chuckled. Before I knew it, his hand was around my wrist. His grip tightened each time I tried to release myself from it.

"Malfoy let her go" Macy snapped.

"Calm down Kallion, i'll give her back to you in an hour or less" he grinned, dragging me out to library.

Before I could protest he pushed me in a broom closet.

"Why the fuck are you ignoring me" He snapped.

"I'm not" I said looking at my shoes.

"Look at me when i'm talking to you." He said gripping my jaw. My eyes bore into his grey ones.

"You haven't talked to me in a week Elizabeth" He sighed releasing his grip. "Why?"

I stayed silent.

"Answer my question"

"Because it was a mistake" I laughed. "All of it. Everything. Anything I did with you was a mistake."

He stared at me for a while. He seemed hurt. But he's Draco fucking Malfoy. He had to hide his hurt.

"Whatever Pierce." He chuckled. "Because while I was fucking you. I was also fucking another girl" He leaned closer to my ear. "And trust me. She's way better than you."

I shoved him into the shelves. "Fuck you Malfoy!" I spat. I left the closet holding back my tears. Fuck him.
____________

I walked into my dorm slamming the door.

"The fucks up with you?" Liam said eating his jelly slugs on my bed.

"Why the fuck are you always on my bed?" I snapped.

"Hey, it's my fault your Mommy and Daddy got you the softest mattress" He laughed. I let out a breathless laugh. He always made me feel better. Even when he didn't mean to.

I sat next to him, taking the jelly slug out of his hands. "So what's up?" He asked putting his arm over my shoulder. I rested my head on his chest.

"I told Draco it was all a mistake" I sighed. "And he said he was fucking another girl and was better than me." I said sitting back up. "Like who's better than me?" I pouted.

"Really?" He laughed. "He told you he fucked another girl and you're worried about the fact that she's better than you?"

"Well obviously" I said slapping my hands on my lap.

"Do you think it was the best choice?" He asked.

"Hm?"

"I mean telling draco it was a mistake? Do you think it was the right choice." I hated how much Liam made me think throughly about things.

"I don't know. Maybe?" I sighed. "I just can't do it again Liam. Cedric really messed me up. And I can't do this whole relationship thing again."

"Well, I think you should give Malfoy a chance"

I looked up at him. "Did you just tell me to give Draco Malfoy a chance?" I put my hand on his forehead. "Are you feeling sick?"

He laughed and pushed my hand away. He pulled me to his chest. "I just want what's best for you El. And you never know if you don't try"

I wish I could give him a shot. But Cedric made that impossible.
_________________________________
yes this chapter is short, sorry!!
Next chapter is her and Cedrics backstory :))