~ 𝙼𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈𝚘𝚞~

The near end of this chapter is so cute ughhh. Here's another chapter for you baes. Enjoy<3
_______________

"Liam!" Macy stormed into the great hall. I dropped my fork in shock when she slapped him. Hard. "How could you! You told dean that I have an STD, because I was born with it?!"

I held in my laughter. Until Draco started laughing so I couldn't hold it in anymore. "Oh," She turned over to me. "That's funny?" She picked up eggs and threw it at me.

"Macy!" I stood up and grabbed waffles and threw them at her as well. "I want to throw something," Liam spoke. He grabbed bacon and threw it at Draco. "Sorry mate." Liam shrugged. Draco's nostrils flared as he stood up and threw syrup at Liam.

We threw food until the teachers stopped us. "All four of you in my office!" Dumbledore shouted.

We arrived in his office and sat down. "I hope your happy," Macy mumbled. "Starting a food fight? Very mature." She pulled out a piece of egg from her hair.

Me and Liam started laughing causing all of us to laugh. "Enough!" Dumbledore shouted. "You four have detention all week. No excuses." He said calmly but sternly.

We all nodded and left his office. "Do you guys want to watch a movie?" Liam asked taking pieces of food off of his shirt.

"Sure," I looked at draco. "Is draco invited?"

He let out a deep sigh. "I suppose." He smirked. I giggled at Draco's reaction.

"Grab the drinks Leo!" He came out looking sad.

"What's wrong?" Macy laughed.

"There is no more alcohol." He lowered his head. I laughed at the fact that he's so dramatic. I genuinely laughed. They all looked at me with stunned faces.

"What?" I finished up laughing. "Elizabeth," Macy said standing up. "In all these years we've been friends, I have never heard you laugh like that."

"What do you mean? I always laugh." I rested my head on draco's arm. "No you don't," Draco said stroking my hair. "It's always like haaahah." He said mimicking my laugh.

"That is not how I laugh." I punched his arm.
_________

"This blows," Macy said tapping her pencil on the table. We were currently in our 4th detention of the week. As usual snape left the classroom to attend a meeting.

"Why are we even here." She rolled her eyes. We all looked over in her direction and glared at her. She shrugged.

"Hey," I whispered over at Draco's table. "Want to watch a movie and hang out later?" I smirked. "We won't be watching the movie much though."

He chuckled. "Can't," He shrugged. "This detention is draining my energy." He looked back down to his desk.

"Whyyy," Liam groaned. He leaned his head back and looked at Macy. "You just had to throw food didn't you marceline?"

Her mouth fell open. She stood up and crossed her arms. "If you didn't tell dean I had an STD then I wouldn't have been so mad!" She huffed. Liam snickered.

"Did I lie?" He smirked. She furrowed her eyebrows and grabbed her quill. Liam's eyes widened when he realized she wanted to stab him with it.

He quickly got out of his chair and hid behind Draco.
Draco scoffed and shook his head. Macy made her way over to him. I grabbed her wrist. "Enough!" I snapped. "You can't stab him with your quill M, it's not even sharp," She sighed and placed it on the desk.

"And you," I looked over at Liam. "You could've ruined their relationship you daft dimbo." I released Macy's wrist.

They glared at each other before sitting back down. "Why don't we just play a game," Draco suggested. "Like i'm not sure." He leaned back and played with the corner of his book.