~𝙸𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎~

TW: drug addiction
_________________

*One week later.*

I woke up with a tangy taste in my mouth. Draco was still asleep. I softly kissed his forehead and got out of bed.

Recently i'd gotten into drugs. They helped me. Nobody notices, but that's fine. They'd try to stop me anyways.

I reached into my bag and pulled out a pill and downed it with water. I closed my eyes and did a deep breath.

"What're your doing over there?" Draco mumbled in his sleepy voice. I quickly put the bag of pills in my bag and turned around.

"Nothing," I smiled. "Erm-I have to go to the library." I scratched my arm and grabbed my bag.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "It's the weekend, and we have no school," He got out of bed. "So where are you really going?"

"I said the library," I gripped the straps of my bag. "I wouldn't lie to you Dray."

He pecked my lips. "Okay," He took off his shirt. And put on a new one. "Then i'm going with you."

"W-why?"

"So we can hang out today."

"Sounds good." I forced a smile.
________

We sat next to each other and my leg kept bouncing. I needed more drugs. I clenched my fist on the table to calm the nerves. Didn't work.

I quickly grabbed my bag and left the library without saying a word. Once I reached the bathroom, I took out a pill and placed it in my mouth.

Once I downed it, I felt better.

"What're you doing?"

I snapped my head around and my eyes widened. Elijah.

"Nothing, what're you doing?" I could feel myself start to drug up.

"You look dead," He chuckled. "Like honestly, have you been taking anything?" He crossed his arms.

"Maybe," I laughed. "Are you?"

"Elizabeth," He grabbed my hand. "Are you on something?"

"Yes," I grabbed his face. "Join me." I said with a crazed smile.

"No," He shook his head. "I'm not letting you do this to yourself."

"Oh yeah?" I laughed. "Well you can't stop me." I reached for my bag but he grabbed it before me.

"Give it back elijah!" I raised my voices and tried taking my bag out of his hands.

"Is this how you want to go?" He yelled. "You really want to die taking these pills?"

"Yes!"

"No, Elizabeth I won't let you throw your life away like this!"

"Just," I sighed. "Just give me one and i'm done." I smiled. "Please."

"No."

"Fuck you!" I yelled. I started to punch his chest. "Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!" I cried.

He finally grabbed my wrists. He pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry." He kissed my forehead.

I couldn't breath. I cried too hard. "I just wanted to be happy." I quietly said.

"I know." He hugged me tighter. "But it's going to be okay. I got you now." He said softly.

Maybe that's what I needed. Someone to tell me they're here. To tell me i'll be fine.

"I can't stop," I cried. "No matter how much I want to, I can't."