~𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎~

I don't really have much to say about this chapter. Wait yes I do, this chapter is so cute!
Not in the beginning obviously...

Also I know this was rushed buttt I honestly couldn't wait to publish it!

Enjoy angels!<3

_____________

I woke up and stretched. I tried to move around but Liam stopped me. I backed up a bit, startled because I didn't even see him.

I slowly got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. I scratched the back of my head and brushed my teeth.

I went to my closet to pick my outfit for today. Cedric was leaving to hospital wing today, which sort of threw me off.

But i'm still going to be there for his release. I threw on a sweater and went downstairs. Nobody was in the common room considering it was the weekend and it was 8Am.

I stood by the hospital door until he walked out. A smile appeared on his face. He pulled me in for a hug which took me by surprise.

I hesitated but I hugged him back. "Should we go outside? I haven't been outside for like a week." He chuckled.

I nodded and grabbed his hand. We sat down on a bench, it was peaceful.

For now.

"Oi! Diggory!" Draco grinned mischievously. Cedric was about to stand up but I mumbled no making him sit back down. "Those scars disappeared? Awe," He faked pouted.

"Might have to make new ones." He said making his friends laugh. I stood up making him look at me instead of Cedric. "How about you fuck off Malfoy, go run to your daddy or something." I sneered.

I would've stayed quiet if I knew what he going to say next.

"Sure pierce, and after I get back do you want to maybe I don't know fuck again?" He said making the color leave my face. I looked back to see cedric.

He looked hurt. Tears covered my eyes as I looked back at Malfoy. "Oh," He smirked. "Did he not know? Well Cedric while you were in the hospital wing Lizzie and I were um, getting pretty close." He mocked.

"Cedric." My voice cracked. He stood up and rolled his tongue on the inside of his cheek. "Don't." He shook his head and walked away.

A tear rolled down my cheek as I saw him walk away. But then that sadness turned into anger. My nostrils flared as I looked back at Malfoy.

"I hate you!" I yelled as I slapped him. He held his cheek. "I never want to see you again! You ruin everything! I hate you, I wish I never met you." I said in disgust before I left.

•Draco's POV•

"I wish I never met you." Were the last words she told me before walking away. And those words broke my heart.

I left my friends and went straight to my dorm. "Fuck!" I yelled as I threw a glass cup. I sat down on my bed. She was right. I did ruin everything.

I ruined the best thing I ever had.

I opened my nightstand drawer and picked up the ring I got her. I was going to propose to her with this ring. She was the girl I wanted to marry.

She is the girl I want to marry.

I never understood why I messed it up with her. When it came to her, I was weak. And maybe I just hated feeling so weak around her.

But it wasn't even a bad type of weak. It was the type of weak where I would kill someone if it meant for her to be happy.