~𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞~

Hi guys! Sorry for the slow updates, school is taking up most of my time. A little warning that the next chapter you guys might get mad at me.. But you'll forgive me later ;)

Also I feel like this story is going to be every long considering I can only fit so much into one chapter :) Enjoy angels! <3

*Mature content
_____________

I went downstairs and saw everyone sitting around the dinner table. I chose to sit next to Spencer. I gave him a small smile before I sat down.

"So," Macy looked at Draco and I awkwardly. "Are you guys together?" She asked. I looked over at Draco. He was just moving his food with his fork.

"No," I said. From the corner of my eye, I could see him look up. "Draco and I are on a break." I Half smiled.

Everyone nodded their heads and continued eating. Except Draco. His eyes were glued to my face. I pretended not to see him.

Until I couldn't anymore.

So I suddenly stood up and went to my room. I shut the door and pulled open my drawer. I grabbed a pill and examined it. I went into the bathroom and downed it with water.

I sighed and sat on my bed. I grabbed a spliff from my night stand. I lit it up and leaned back. I heard my door roughly open.

I paid no attention to him. "What was that about?" He said angrily. I just blew the smoke in the air. He roughly took it from my hands. I sat up and furrowed my eyebrows.

"What the fuck," I scoffed. "Give it back." I tried reaching for it but he pulled away. I mumbled whatever and crossed my arms.

"Why did you tell them we weren't dating?" He took a hit. I felt my mind wander from the drugs I took. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Probably because you were just playing with your food and didn't say anything." I shut my eyes and leaned my head back.

"Besides," I looked at him and tilted my head. "We are on a break." He raised his eyebrow. He clenched his jaw and slowly nodded his head.

"So you wouldn't mind if I fucked Chloe?" He smirked. If it were any other time I would've slapped him. But we are on a break. So who am I to tell him no?

"Go ahead Draco, go stick your dick in anything that walks," I said calmly. His facial expression told me that he wasn't expecting that answer. "What? You think i'm going to beg you not to fuck her? Do whatever you want dray." I stood up.

I took off my shirt and put on a sparkly one. "Where are you going?" He asked. He was mad. But of course he wasn't going to show it.

"To a party, I'm taking Macy." I put on a skirt and walked out of my room. I knocked on Macy's door. She opened it, she was wearing a short dress. "Which ones?" She held up two pairs of heels.

I picked the red ones, they matched her dress. "You're right," She put them on. "What would I do without you." She threw her arm around my shoulder.

"Is Liam coming?" I asked. I grabbed a Twizzler from the table. I bit down on it and harshly pulled it. "I am actually," He said from behind us. "You really think i'd miss a party?" He grinned.

"Great," I smiled. I kissed them both on the cheek. "Let's go get fucked." They both stared at me in confusion. "Fucked up, guys let's get fucked up." I laughed.

We apparated to the party. I made my way to the drink table. Before I touched a bottle I felt Macy grab my wrist. "They're doing coke, want to come?" Her hair was messy. You could tell she already tried some.