~𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚛𝚜.𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜~

Sorry this took so long for me to publish, I think this story is going to have only 1 or 2 chapters left :(

( Don't mind any misspells, I didn't proofread!)

______________

I didn't hear anything. Couldn't even hear myself screaming. I saw everyone trying to talk to me, Draco was trying to grab me but I was only focused on her.

The doctors were electrocuting her chest. I watched as her body jolted up and down. I sunk down to the floor and hugged my knee's.

"Elizabeth!" I heard faintly.

I slowly blinked, and soon my vision faded. All I saw was darkness. Darkness and quiet, it was cold. But I couldn't end it because I wasn't there.
________

I woke up on a Hospital bed. There was a needle in my arm, I quickly sat up. Slowly calming down when I saw Draco. He looked up and walked over to me.

"Are you okay? How do you feel? Do you need anything?" He said stroking my hair. I looked down at the needle.

"Erm- w-what happened?" I looked under the blanket, still on my normal clothes.

He sat down at the end of the bed and placed his hand on my knee. "You fainted love, doctor's said it's because you haven't eaten anything."

"Is Macy okay?" I said completely ignoring what he just told me. I didn't care how I was, I cared about how she was.

"Why don't you come see for yourself?" He smiled. I slowly took the needle from my arm and quickly stood up, almost falling over. Draco helped me up and took me to her room.

Tears covered my eyes. There she sat, smiling talking to Liam. I smiled widely and ran over towards her. Immediately giving her a tight hug.

"Owe Liz." She laughed as she moved her arm. It felt like all the pain just immediately went away when I saw her.

Alive.

"I'm just so happy you're okay M, I-I'm sorry for leaving you alone I s-shouldn't have and it-" I stammered but she cut me off.

"I'm okay, and alive. I feel like a new woman, but I want this needle out of my arm." She laughed.

"Where's nate?" I said looking around the room. My mom was sleeping on the couch, I could tell she hasn't slept in hours.

"He discovered the snack machine." Liam said making me laugh. I looked over at the door and saw Nate walking in with his arms full of things.

"I got you some too Marcy," He said dropping the snacks on the blanket. Nate had his personal nickname for everyone.

Liams was lee.

"Sorry Ellie, they didn't have your favorite snacks." He shrugged.

I talked with Macy, it felt nice to finally talk to her without the feeling of guilt.

There was a soft knock on the window, the doctor stepped in and signed something before speaking,

"Good news, Marceline will be able to leave tonight. Just in time for Holiday." He smiled. He handed something called a pen to Macy.

She looked at it strangely. "You don't have a quill or anything?" She asked making the doctor confused. He gave her a weird look and pushed down on the pen, showing her how to write.

She signed her name and handed the Doctor his clipboard.

"Weird, these muggles have the strangest technology." She laid back.
________

We finally brought Macy home. I happily took her to our guest room, she wasn't in bad condition anymore and she was happier.

She placed her things down and we giggled as we ran downstairs to decorate the tree. It was always traditional for the three of us to put our favorite ornaments on top.

And of course Nate always put the star on top. I was currently wrapping up presents, they always had me do it.

Said I wrap them the best, like I was Mrs.Claus or something. Everyone had their own separate wrapping paper so they knew which one was theirs.

I gave the presents to our new house elf Poppy. She was sweet, I loved her but I also miss our old elf. I walked to the Kitchen.

Draco was making cookies with Nate. He had flour all over his face, i'm guessing he's not used to the this.

I sat on the couch with Macy and Liam.

"Some things never end." Macy smiled referring to our friendship. To think that I grew up with them. And I was the luckiest person in the world to have met them.

"Ellie!" I turned around to see Nate completely covered in flour from head to toe. "It was Draco!" He said running upstairs.

I stood up and went to the kitchen.

I laughed as I saw Draco was covered in flour as well. "Look at you," I drew a heart on his cheek with my finger. "I think I prefer you like this." He playfully rolled his eyes and pulled me in by my waist.

"I think I prefer you with nothing on." He said making me blush. I smacked his chest and wiped the flour off his face with a damp towel.

I saw Nate running around the house with just his underwear. I smiled against Draco's chest when I heard Macy and Liam yelling at him.

I finally finished getting the flour off Draco's face.

"Everyone in the living room!" My mom shouted. We all hurried and sat on the couches. "I have to take a picture." She smiled.

We all scooted together. My eyes slightly flinched when the light from the Camera hit them.

"Mum can we open presents now?" Nate said putting his hands together in a begging way. She looked at him and thought.

"Of course sweetheart." She smiled.

Macy instantly sat up. "I'll open them first!" She said running to the tree.
_________

"A shoe?" Liam said holding the shoe up by the string. "Just one shoe?" I heard Macy sniggering against her hand.

You could probably guess who got him that.

"Okay Ellie you're last." Nate said pushing all my gifts towards me.

I grabbed Draco's first. "No, open mine last." He whispered. I shrugged and grabbed Macy's. My mouth dropped in excitement.

"Macy!" I held up three tickets to our favorite band. "You didn't!" She squealed and nodded.

I grabbed Liams. My eyes slightly watered when I opened it. It was a picture of us when we were younger. I laughed when I saw Macy move and point to bully someone.

I gave him a tight hug.

Mom and Nate both shared a present for me. It was a necklace with a picture of them both inside. I smiled and put it on.

Finally it was Draco's.

Everyone was staring at me trying not to smile. I opened it and found a little black box. Draco grabbed it and got on his knee.

My heart stopped as he opened it.

"You're the women I love. And I am so grateful to be the one you chose to love. But I have one more favor to ask of you. Elizabeth Gianna Pierce, will you marry me?" I saw his hands sort of shaking due to his nervousness.

My eyes watered. "Yes," I put the palm off my hand over my mouth. "Yes." I said fully crying this time. He slid the ring on my finger and kissed me.

"Dang, he beat my gift." Macy huffed while she slouched on the couch.

Nothing could ruin the happiness I feel. I'm engaged to the man I love. Nate and mom are finally in my life again. Macy's alive, happy and healthy. Liam is well, he's Liam.

Everything was just,

Perfect.
___________

Technically this is the last chapter but I am going to add their wedding and their nine years later so technically it's not...