~𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚌𝚑~

Two updates in a day:) Enjoy angels<333

*Mature content
______________

Draco and I were sitting across from each other on the window seat. "Lizzie, I have question," He said trading me a licorice for a chocolate frog. "Would you want to have a threesome?"

"No," I snorted. I traded him a sugar quill for a jelly slug. "Nobody is seeing or sucking your dick but me. I have fizzing whizzbees."

He looked in his bag of sweets in front of him. "I only have Ice mice and pepper imps," He frowned. "But don't you think it'll be a cool experience?"

"Fine, erm-give me the pepper imps," I reached for them and handed him my fizzing whizzbees. "What experience? Watching someone else please you? Never."

"Thanks, I'll trade you these fudge flies for your chocolate frogs," He held them out. "Well, you'd still be pleasuring me. I don't have to let her suck my dick."

"Dray, I hate fudge flies. I'll trade you my chocolate frogs for your cauldron cake," He sighed and handed it to me. "What if it was a guy? How would you feel about that?"

"I don't really have anything else except toothflossing stringmints and every flavor beans," He shrugged. "No way. I'm not having sex with another dude involved."

"Fine, give me the every flavor beans and i'll give you my Honeydukes chocolate," We traded again. "Draco, it's the same thing for me. I don't mind having sex with a female, I just don't like the fact that she has to see my boyfriends dick."

"I'm all out of sweets to trade," He said digging through his bag. "Fine, we'll work up to it." He said making me laugh.

"I'm giving these to Spencer," I said holding up the every flavored beans. "For some reason he loves them." I put them in my bag.

"You and spencer uh," He said getting up. "Have gotten closer?" I walked up to him and hugged him from behind.

"He's nothing compared to you." I felt him calm down. He turned around and kissed me. "You want to spend the day together?"

"Dray, I would love to it's just-" He shook his head. I watched how his mood changed. I had plans with Elijah. But I don't mind canceling them for Draco. "You know what?" I smiled. "Let's do it. Let's spend the day together."

He smiled and hugged me. "Perfect," He changed out of his shirt. "Let's go climb a tree."

I giggled. "You want to climb a tree? I mean okay." I shrugged. We walked outside and he picked a very specific tree. I realized why he chose it when I noticed it was the tree near the spot where Harry and his friends sit.

"Oh look," Draco smirked. "It's potter and his blood traitor and Mudblood friend." He snorted. I shot him a glare. "Dray, I told you I don't like you calling people the word mudblood." He ignored me and continued bullying harry.

Hermione looked at me and then at draco. "Your girlfriend wasn't calling me a mudblood when I was going down on her," She grinned. "Pretty sure she was moaning my name."

I felt my face turn red as they all looked at me. Draco looked furious. He gripped my thigh. "Moaning?" He chuckled. "That's cute. I have her screaming my name." He smirked proudly.

Hermione huffed and grabbed her friends. As soon as they left I avoided draco's gaze. "When?" He gripped my thigh tighter when I didn't answer. "When elizabeth!"

"When we broke up," I looked at my hands. "It was for a bucket list." He climbed off the tree and gestured for me to follow him.

As soon as we got into his dorm he started taking off his shirt. "Bet she can't fuck you like I do." He mumbled. I smirked at him as he continued complaining like a child.