~𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 & 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜~

Hi angels! Here's another chapter while I work on the next one! :)) This chapter does involve knife play. If that makes you uncomfortable just skip over it:) Warning that Elizabeth and Draco do hit each other in this. Enjoy angels <3

Chloe will be in and out of the story, but she will have an impact on elizabeth and draco's relationship..

Kathryn newton as Chloe saint claire

*Mature content
_____________

I was currently giggling at the funny video harry sent me. "Why do we have to stay another night?" Draco basically complained while brushing his hair.

"Because, my mum wants to take Nate out tonight. They'll be back around midnight." I let out a snickered laugh.

Draco turned around. "Who are you texting?" He furrowed his brows. "No one," I shook my head. I laughed again when he sent another funny video.

I couldn't tell Draco it was harry, he'd go mental. "Macy is just being funny." I covered my mouth as I laughed again.

"Well let me see," He smiled. He sat next to me. He reached for my phone but I pulled it away from him. "You won't get it." I shrugged.

"I'll try to understand," He reached for my phone again. He got mad when I pulled it away from him again. "Let me see the damn phone lizzie." He raised his voice.

I gave up and handed him my phone. His nostrils flared as he read the name. He slowly drew his eyes to mine. "Potter?" He asked angrily. "You were laughing at potters messages?!" He roughly placed my phone on the night stand.

He didn't even let me speak before he had his hand on my neck. "You're mine." He said roughly. "Not his. Only mine."

He got off of me and was upset. It was only 3:40pm with meant that My mum and Nate would be gone for hours.
________

I was drying my hair. I heard Draco chuckling at his phone. I shrugged it off. I was curling my lashes when I heard him laugh again.

"Who are you texting?" I crossed my arms. I know I can't get mad, but I will give him the same reaction. "Uh just my friend," He smiled. He looked back down at his phone. "You're mum isn't coming until midnight right?"

I sat at the end of the bed. "Correct," He nodded his head while looking at his phone. "Why?"

"My friend is coming over for dinner, she has no where to stay right now." He said casually. She? I nodded my head and dropped my towel. He didn't even glance at me.

I rolled my eyes and put on my clothes. My shirt showed cleavage and my skirt was low waisted. "You don't mind if Liam comes? His mom is crazy." I smiled innocently. He looked at me up at down.

"It's your house Ellie, and you should change." He grabbed my waist. "Why?" I dragged my finger on his chest. "Am I distracting you?"

"Mm," He hummed against my neck. "Very much so." I felt a sharp pain on my ass. I winced against his shoulder.