Chapter 11: Su-sex-fully

Things might get a little PG-13, FYI...

Chapter 11

Lindsay's POV

I opened the door of my hotel room. I was shocked to see Harry standing outside my door. 

"Harry? What are you doing here?" He didn't answer. He walked into the room and shut the door behind him. He put his hands on both side of my face, the tips of his fingers tangled into my hair. My mind couldn't even register want was happening. His lips crashed onto mine. Our lips immediately began to move in sync. My hands fell onto his hips and his hands stayed in my hair. My body was pressed against his and it sent tingles through my body. I began to get butterflies in my stomach. 

His hands slid down to my hips and he began to tug at the hem of my tank. I lifted my arms and he pulled my shirt off, breaking the connection for only a second. I did the same and lifted his shirt off. My hands landed on his bare shoulders and neck. His hands fell onto the small of my back. His hands were cold and made me shiver. 

He backed me up and gently placed me on the bed, still kissing me. 

... 

I could hear my phone buzzing on the night stand next to me. I opened my eyes and looked at my phone. Claire texted me. I glanced at the time on my phone. 8:00 AM. 

How long did we sleep? Wait... We. I glanced over to my right and saw a sleeping Harry. His curls were hiding his eyes and his mouth was hanging slightly open. His breaths were heavy. His arm draped over my stomach. A smile played onto my face. Last night was perfect. 

I rolled over and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek. His mouth formed into a smile and his eyelids fluttered open. He tackled me and pulled me into him. His forehead pressed against mine. He pecked my lips and placed his forehead back on mine. 

There was a knock on the door and I let a groan. Who is that?

"Lindsay? It's Louis!" My eyes widen at the name. "Have you seen Harry?" Harry's eyes widen with mine. As much as I didn't want to, we let go of each other. We flung out of bed. I threw on my tank and sweats and Harry slipped on his pants.

"Coming!" I yelled as I pushed Harry into the bathroom and shut the door. I flung open the door and smiled at Louis. "Hey, what's up?"

"Have you seen Harry? He left randomly a long time ago and he hasn't come back."

"Nope. I'm sure he went to a club or something." Louis opened his mouth to speak but his phone beeped instead. He pulled it out of his pocket and looked at it.

"Oh," a smile played on his face. "he just texted me. Said he's on his way. Thanks anyway."

"You're welcome?" Confusion struck me. He walked away and I closed the door behind me.

Harry opened the bathroom door and walked out. He wrapped his hands around my waist and smiled.

"Wait, did you text him from the bathroom?" I watched as his smile turned guilty.

"I should probably go. I told him I was close." I nodded, a little disappointed he was leaving after what happened last night. He gave me lingering kiss and walked out the door.

My whole body tingled and I couldn't stop smiling. I fell back onto my bed and grabbed my phone. I dialed Claire's number.

She was going to freak once I told her what just happened.

________________________________________________________

I don't like describing sex scenes so that's why I didn't explain it, but I still hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading. Please vote, comment, and fan. (: