Chapter 12: He's Addicting

Chapter 12

Harry's POV

I gave Lindsay a peck on the lips and left the hotel room. The feel of her lips lingered onto mine. A smile crept itself onto my face. I slid my key out of my pocket and into the lock on the hotel room door. 

Louis was sitting on his bed, playing with his thumbs. He lifted his head and saw me walk into the room. 

"Where the hell have you been?!" He threw his hands into the air like the drama queen that he is. 

"No where. I decided to go clubbing." I lied, steeling Lindsay's excuse she gave Louis earlier. I couldn't help but smile, thinking about last night. I honestly didn't intend for it to go that far with Lindsay. I was just supposed to kiss her and see how she responded. She actually responded a lot better than I had hoped. "I'm gonna take a shower." 

"Well, you better hurry up!" Louis shouted after me. "We have vocal rehearsals in 30 minutes." 

"Shit." I whispered under my breath. I had completely forgotten about the show tonight. Lindsay was the only thing that was occupying my mind recently. It was our opening show and it had to be good. I turned on the water. I quickly stripped off my dirty clothes and threw them to the side on the floor. I hopped into the shower and quickly washed my hair and everything else. My mind definitely wasn't in the performing mood; not with how much I was thinking about Lindsay.

...

Lindsay's POV

The arena we were performing in tonight was really nice. They gave me my own dressing room. I was sitting in front of the vanity mirror in the dressing room. I breathed deeply. Nerves were starting to get the best of me. The arena was huge and we were sold out. I felt like I was going to pass out or throw up. 

You can do this, Lindsay. I thought to myself.

My phone started to buzz on top of the counter. I picked it up with my shaking hand and looked at the screen. It was Harry.

How you doing? (:

I tapped replied. 

I'm so nervous. :/

There was a knock on the door and got up and answered it. 

Harry shuffled his way into my room. He was wearing his Jack Wills sweatshirt and grey sweatpants.

"Harry? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be getting ready?" I said as I closed the door. 

He turned around and grabbed my face. He brought his lips down to mine. The nerves in my stomach turned into butterflies at his touch. The kiss lasted for a couple minutes. He pulled away and placed his forehead onto mine. My lips formed into a smile. 

"You ask too many questions." He whispered to me. I giggled at his remark. I looked at the clock on the wall. 6:50 PM. 

There was a knock on the door. Harry released me as I answered it. 

A lady dressed in all black with a head set and clipboard stood on the other side of the door. 

"Lindsay? You're on in 5 minutes. We need to get your mic set up." I gave her a nod and she turned around and left. 

Harry wrapped his arms around my back and I buried my head into his chest. "Go get 'em" He whispered into my ear. I gave him a peck on the lips, sending chills throughout my body. I let go of him and immediately regretted it. I turned on my heal before I could change my mind and headed backstage.

... 

I stood in the wing of the stage. I stared out on stage and saw the piano. 

All you need to do is get to that bench. I told myself.