Chapter 25: Time Together

Chapter 25

Harry's POV

I leaned back on the couch, Lindsay's head lay on my lap. My left hand stroked her hair gently and my right hand held the remote as I flipped through channels on the TV. It was 11:00 PM and there was nothing on. 

"Ooooh, Friends! Let's watch that!" She squeeled as she shook her finger towards the TV screen. I laughed as I turned on the channel and placed the remote on the arm of the couch.

Lindsay broke out into laughter, but suddenly soon turned into fits of coughing. Her body began to tremble. I grabbed hold of her body, sitting her up. I jumped to my feet and crouched in front of her. Her breathing was erratic. I placed my hands on her thighs, tracing circles on her skin, attempting to calm her, so she could catch her breath. She took deep, slow breaths. Her breathing returned to normal before her eyes locked with mine. I let out a relieved sigh. I quickly emgulfed my arms around her tightly. She wrapped her arms around my torso and buried her head in the crook of my neck. 

"You scared the shit out of me." I whispered, placing soft kisses on her neck. 

"I'm sorry." She whimpered, her voice hoarse. 

"How about we head to bed?" I suggested. I could feel her nod against my shoulder. I walked her into the bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed, trying to scoot her self backwards, but failed. I put my hands on her sides and lifted her slightly, scooting her back further into the bed. I carefully grabbed her ankles, swinging them into the covers. 

I walked over to the other side of the bed, slipping off my t-shirt, leaving me in only my sweatpants, and climbed under the covers, turning the lights off in the process. I wrapped my arm around Lindsay's waist, cautiously pulling her towards me. I tucked my hand under her hip, securing her in my hold, never wanting to let her go. I placed kisses on the back of her neck. 

"Goodnight, Baby."

.. 

I shut my eyes tighter as sun shined on my face, blinding me. I moved my arm around the bed, realizing it was empty. I sat up quickly, scanning the room. 

"Lindsay?" There was no answer. 

I threw the sheets off me and stood to my feet. I walked out of the bedroom and into the living room. No sign of her. The back door was still propped open and I walked outside and stood on the deck, warm breeze hitting my bare chest. 

My eyes fell upon her figure. She stood in the sand, facing the ocean. The breeze blew her hair slightly. Her arms crossed over chest, pulling her jacket closer to her body. I stepped down from the deck, keeping my eye on her. She hadn't noticed I was standing behind her until I wrapped around her waist. She let out a gasp and her body tensed. 

"Morning, babe." I whispered into her ear. Her body relaxed back into mine at the sound of my voice. 

"Hi." She whispered. I bent down and gave her a peck on the lips. 

"Hi." I said back. 

"The water looks beautiful. I would kill to be able to swim in it." She closed her eyes, taking in the fresh air. 

I suddenly got an idea. I let go of her waist and stood in front of her. I reached behind her legs and grabbed her thighs, lifting her off the ground. She let out a squeel and wrapped her arms around my neck. I started to walk towards the water. 

"Harry? What are you doing?" 

I walked into the water until it was up to her knees. I slowly slid her down my back and wrapped my arms around her. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I stared down into her eyes. Her mouth curved up into a smile; the same smile that made me melt. I leaned forward placing my lips on hers. Our mouths began to move in sync; butterflies erupting in my stomach. Her hands tangled in my hair. I placed my hands on the back of her thighs and she wrapped her legs around my waist. 

A huge wave smacked against our bodies, breaking the kiss. She began to laugh, making me smile. 

"I just wanted to give you what you wanted." I leaned my forehead onto hers. I looked down at her mouth and noticed her teeth were beginning to chatter. "Let's get you inside." She nodded and I began to carry her inside. She leaned her head against my shoulder, her legs still wrapped around my waist. She was breathing heavily from the amount of energy our "ocean fun" required from her. 

I walked into the house and into the bedroom, placing her on the bed. I rummaged through the dresser, grabbing one of my t-shirts and sweats. I handed them to her. She looked at me confused. 

"Change out of those clothes. I'm gonna go make you some hot tea." She nodded and I headed out of the room. I walked into the kitchen, grabbing the kettle from the cabinet. I turned on the burner and placed the kettle onto the stove, listening to the liquid inside sizzle. 

Suddenly, there was a loud crash from the bedroom. I whipped my head toward the noise and I could feel my stomach drop. Lindsay. I ran towards the room, my heart pounding in my chest. I sprinted into the bedroom to find broken glass shattered in front of the bathroom door. The next thing my eyes landed on made my breath hitch in my throat. I could see Lindsay's hand sticking out of the doorway, lying lifeless on the floor. I ran into the bathroom, my mind racing. 

I looked down at the floor to see Lindsay lying unconscious, still in her wet clothes. 

_________________

DUN DUN DUN DUN!!! CLIFFHANGER, AHH! :O

Thanks for reading... hoped you liked it! please, vote, fan, and comment! 

Love y'all! (: