Chapter 5: This Is Going To Be Hard

A/N: sorry, about the late update. I hope you enjoy this chapter! xx

_____________________________________________________

Chapter 5 

Lindsay's POV: 

I stood in front of my bathroom mirror and looked up and down myself. I stared at my blonde waves falling on my shoulders and down my back. My stomach was jumping within my body. I was so nervous. Today was our first rehearsal for the tour. My first time on an actual stage. I met with Scott and the boys last week and picked my songs. Unfortunately, I could only sing 3 songs. I took in a deep breath and turned around and walked into the living room to find Claire hanging upside down on the couch.

"What are you doing?" I chuckled.

"Nothing." She shrugged and continued to flip through the channels on the TV.

"Okay, well, I'm leaving. See you in a couple hours." I grabbed my keys and iphone, stuffing the thick piece of technology into my jean pocket. I reached for the thick scarf hanging by the door and wrapped it around my neck. Gotta love the London weather.

Claire gave me a thumbs up and I walked out the door, locking it behind me.  The cold London breeze hit me, forming goose bumps on my arms.  I zipped my jacket up more to protect my bare chest from being attacked by goose bumps and quickly walked to my car. 

....

It took me about an hour to get to rehearsal. Traffic sucked. I walked back stage to find Scott standing in the wing of the stage, looking out onto the stage. The boys were on stage rehearsing. I headed towards the tall dark haired man but was stopped by a voice ringing in my ears that sent chills down my spine. I walked closer to Scott to get a good look to see which boy was singing. Of course... It was Harry. The butterflies and my stomach were beginning to become best friends since they were always around. His voice brought a smile to my face as they finished the song. Not just a smile, but a creepy smile that would have people saying 'she's fucking crazy!'. Scott turned around and I quickly wiped the smile off my face. 

"ahh, you're here. Now... it's your turn. Come on, there's someone people you should know." He walked me onto the stage. 

"LINDSAYYYY!!!" The curly haired boy ran towards me, picking me up and spinning me around. The goose bumps returned, but not cause I was cold. Cause he was touching me. This wasn't going to be easy. I didn't really know where to put my hands. My face was already really close to his so I just kind of extended my arms like a freaking bird. Could that be more lame or awkward? He placed me back on my feet, keeping his hand on the small of my back, making sure I got my balance before letting go. I shook the chills off and hugged the other 4 boys. 

"So, are you ready to rehearse?" Liam asked with concerning eyes. 

"Yup." I replied, popping the P. 

"Lindsay..." I turned around to see Scott and 3 others standing patiently. "this is the band. Figured you should meet them before you start to rehearse." I shook each one of their hands. "Great, now that we're all aquainted, let's get started!" I turned back around and the boys were now gone. I frowned slightly. I felt a hand on my back, guiding to me to the center of the stage. "This is where you will begin." It was only Scott. I nodded and Scott gave the band the signal to start. He handed me a microphone and let out a relaxing breath and gripped the microphone tightly. The arena echoed every beat of the music, making my chest pound. I began to sing the melody and it felt really nice to finally be on a stage like this. 

I glanced out of the corner of my eye and saw the familiar head of curly hair smilling at me from backstage. His smile gave me confidence and I belted the notes out. Chills were going up and down my spine at the sight of his smile. I tried not to look in his direction. I needed to keep this business only. I finished the song and couldn't help myself by looking at Harry. He was clapping and smiling. I let the smile appear on my face. 

This was going to be hard. 

_________________________________________________

Yay, i wrote it today and posted it! I didn't think i was gonna be able to finish it... I have been REALLY BAD on this whole deadline thing and sadly i am probably going to be getting worse about it for the next 2 weeks at least. I have club meetings after school on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and every other Thursdays. Also on Wednesdays, after my club meeting, I have tech for our school play till 5. I also have tech on Fridays till 5. I also have a job and work every Saturday and Sunday morning, 7 am-2 pm. AND this week is homecoming so Thursday we have a parade, Friday we have a football game, and Saturday is the dance. Next week, I am leaving for Virginia on Wednesday and i won't be back till Sunday so I probably won't be able to write then unless i can find some wi-fi. and with homework and everything, it's hard to write. I justed wanted you guys to know so you don't think i am not writing cause of pure laziness. 

Anways, now that i have told you my life. Any questions? No? Good... please go VOTE, FAN, and SEND ME FEEDBACK ON THE CHAPTER! it's always appreciated.