Don't You Want To? (Puppeteer X Reader)

Yes I am not dead. Just in the head. I'm in break and doing my best because I did come out with the trailer for one of OC version, you can check it out on my account.

BTW I didn't explain well what you actually did for a leaving for the last chapter Ik I'm sorry. So you work at a school with kids as a therapist which makes you a doctor, but as a side hustle, you work with 'people' you sell information or scopes or even drama that they can use again each other it can range from a wife wanting to know if her husband has been cheating or keeping secrets from her to maybe even a boss mafia wanting to find who's been falling out of line, it sucks to work like that but it pays the bills. 

~t

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You got a called from the school that you have a one-on-one meeting with the principal. again. You grunted in annoyance because they always have problems with you but since it's hard to look for a willing therapist to work with the kids. The problems aren't the kids, it's the asshole adults, honestly why work with kids if you hate them? Dickheads.

You pulled up to the school, you grabbed your stuff and locked the car. You walked inside to see all the staff stare at you, 'fuck off' . You went into the main office and one of the staff members  went to notify the principal that you have arrived. An assistant came out and signal you to come in the office. You sat down and he began to open his mouth.

It was half an hour later of pure argumentation and debating how the school is cutting off the budget for therapy session for the kids and now you're only coming in for Mondays and Fridays. What in the actual fuck is wrong with them.

"Fine! Go ahead cut the budget! But don't be bitching when the students starts to act up and they won't anyone here to guide them which will make shit even worse! I am outta here!!"

You slam his door and stormed off. This shit is insane, all they care about is having enough money to pay themselves and their fucked sports teams that can never will a home game.

You droved home and you felt so impatient, all you wanted was to get up in yo place, eat some dairy-free ice cream and take a fat nap.

You unlocked the doors to your nice apartment, when you walked in, you saw your dog watching TV, ignoring you. Tch. You threw your stuff on the floor, and started to take off your shoes, cardigan, and started to unbutton your shirt.

"HEY! You know when I walk in you're suppose bark with joy when you see me and fucking bathe me with affection!! OR IS THAT NOT YOUR JOB, EMO!?!"

"Jesus Christ, woman!!'' He turned off the TV, and started to walk over. He looked at you from top to bottom. "The school again?"

"Good. You know. Prepare me my sundae dairy-free ice cream with extra bananas while I take a nice shower!!'' You stormed off, while him there. He smirked because he knew when you are like this, he can get away with anything, because of how many shits you aren't giving out right now. He'll ask the question later.

As you showered, all you can think about the last time you actually went out for fun, went clubbin? Dancing? Drinking? Partying? Doing fun activity like maybe eating dairy-free ice cream...with someone else?...Someone else?...someone....some....some backwards is emos, remove the s and- Emo?

WTF SHOWER THOUGHTS HOW IS THIS COMMON SENSE OR EVEN CRITICAL THINKING!?!?

You finished showering, and your 10-step skincare routine with an extra step today cuz you've been through it. You hopped in some pajamas and walked out from your room.

"You sure took your time in the shower.'' He said as he walked over with two bowls, with ice cream, one with extra bananas. You smiled. "There was no dairy-free ice cream.''

''That's okay, I only eat dairy-free ice cream because it sounds cool when you say it.''

''Whatever weirdo, let's go and eat by the window on the floor like civilized people.'' You smiled at each other, and grabbed your own bowl. You sat down with each other eating while looking at the lights the city near by. "Can I ask you something?" 

You looked at him and he gave a cheeky smile. "Go ahead, what is it?''

''I have been meaning to ask if I can on a trip?''

''A trip?...To where?''

''That is a secret I can't share.''

''Okay then.''

''Really?..."

''But I have to go with you.''

''What why!?''

''Because I have to take care of you, it is my responsibility, as a good owner. Beside what if you disappear on me?''

''I promise I won't.'' You scoffed and rolled your eyes. ''(Y/n), I won't disappear on you. I actually...like being here...with you.''

You looked at him in the eyes, he looked very serious. You took one more spoonful of ice cream, just to be sure of your answer.

''You know. I am just joking about this whole ownership thing since the beginning. You could have left when I was away or at any moment. Why?...Why stay when you can leave anytime you want.''

''(Y/n). You literally can control me if you wanted to. You haven't even use my strings since the day we meet. You haven't treated me like an actual dog. So I question your actions the same.''

''...Guess I wanted company too.''

You looked at each other, you scooted over and lay your head against his shoulders, while finishing your ice cream. This was the first time, he knew what you thinking, you always most of your thoughts to yourself and maybe for the first time he actually had hope for love again. He lay his head on top of yours.

''It won't be long.''

''That's okay.''

''It's gonna be in the next city.''

''Cool.''

''I'll get you dairy-free ice cream if you want to come.''

''I thought you wanted to be alone.''

''..I guess I really enjoy your company too.'' He said in low voice.

You blushed in embarrassment, because you haven't given it a thought what you said earlier. You felt your heart flutter as you try to keep your cool.

''Are you blushing, Doctor?''

"No.'' You turned your head away and frowned. He scoffed and grabbed your face gently, you looked towards him in the eyes.

''I am no expert Doctor, but I can see slightly pink.''

''Oh yeah. Well it is your fault since I am being seduced by a emo maniac.''

''Am I seductive to you...Doctor?~'' He smirked. You put your bowl down and place your hand under his chin, holding it gently.

''I think you are. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or bad.~''

''Wanna find out?''

''I am also unsure..'' Both of you started to close slowly the gap between you guys.

''Well...don't you want to?..''  You closed your eyes and finally felt his lips against yours, you didn't want this end just yet, you kept syncing with his movements. This is nice. You thought and as you pulled away smiling.

''I never thought I would see a sincere smile from you, doc.''

''Well, enjoy it while it lasts.''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks 

~t