Loving (Ben Drowned X Reader)

2
Well fudge my dearest sister won't stop bothering me about this crap!! Anyways be happy! ENJOY!!

~Tory-chan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ever since you babysit for Joey, you always met Ben. He wasn't innocent as you thought when Joey wasn't around, he would always flirt you, and you flick him off of course. You take notice of a every single detailed of him, you notice his facial when expressing an emotions, heck you saw him drink once, when he was at your place, you lived alone so no one was there to see expect for Jeff when you called him over to take videos of Ben being drunk. Anyways you always notice everything about him in just about two weeks, and you wonder if he notices anything about you.

Today, your babysitting Joey again, you never mind, playing with him is always intersecting. This time it was different you have to take Joey to your place because his parents are throwing a party for their anniversary. You knock on the door, the father opened up and smiled to see you.

"Hey (y/n), Joey is ready for his sleepover, which again, me and my wife thank you very much!"

"It's nothing really! I never mind babysitting Joey. He's such a good child. You guys raised him well." It was the mother's turn to speak.

"Oh you! Don't say flattering things, dear. But thank you anyways!" It was Joey's turn to speak.

"(Y/n)!!!" The boy said happily as he ran towards with hug, you pick him up.

"Hey Joey! Ready to go?"

"Yeah! Mommy said that I can bring my XBox if you let me!"

"Of course!" So Joey carried his backpack of things he needs for the night while you carry his XBox to your car. You both wave bye to his parents as you drove off to your place. When your open up the door and let Joey go in first as you close the door with one free hand, you heard Joey's gasp, you quickly place the XBox on the floor and run towards the living room, and since it was dark, you attacked the figure that is not Joey, on the ground. You punch the figure in the face as you heard groan and girly screams.

Girly screams....

"(Y-Y/N)!!! IT'S ME! -groans in pain- IT'S BEN!!!" You stopped then started to laugh and roll all over the floor as Joey turned on the lights and had a confuse innocence look.

"Why are you laughing!?" Ben said as he rub his face where you punch. "God damn you punch hard!!" You kept on laughing. You stand put and went back to lock the door with XBox in hand then turn back to the living room to see Ben already with an pack, you place the gaming console on the small table in front of couch while smiling a little.

"(Y/n), can you make food for me please?" Joey pouted as he look at while he sitting next to Ben comforting him. You gave him with a smile.

"I see you cooking for us tonight and not just pizza like any other."

"I'm only cooking for me and Joey, you can cook yourself something if you want."

"Oh come on (y/n), pleaseeeee!"

"Fine then, you big baby."

"Thanks babe!~" He give a wink while you roll your eyes with blush. And went to kitchen, you took out all the ingredients and start making food.

Ben's PoV

All I can really say is that it fucking hurt. Fuck. Not her punch. I mean yeah that too, but it hurt, just looking at (y/n) cooking makes me want her even more. I mean, she's adorable but that's not what I see in her.

It's everything about her. The way she acts towards all my flirting, is priceless, sometimes she laughs, sometimes she blushes, then sometimes she gets mad, but it'll always be different each time. She's caring for Joey, that lucky little bastard, not that I have anything towards Joey, the kid beat me for fuck sake. It's just I want (y/n) so badly, I will probably do almost anything but nothing at the same time. It gets worse, now and then every time she touches me I blush, then she'll laugh at my red face which makes it even worse! Still I love that laugh of hers. I really like her. I really like her a lot.

Back To You -3-

When you done, you caught Ben staring at you do you decided to speak up.

"What are you looking at?" He turned around not saying anything, although you can see his adorable elf ears red. You smirked at his actions. "You guys can come and eat!~" You said in a happy voice. Joey and Ben raced to the kitchen table, as I place the plates filled with food on the table as I sat down as well.

Right after all of you ate, then played a little on Joey's XBox and he off to bed. You close the door behind you since he was already asleep. When you came to living room you saw Ben there, just staring into space.

"What's wrong?" He looked with a slight blush on his cheek and a frown.

"N-Nothing, what's wrong with you?" He said quickly as you chuckled at his reaction as you sat down on floor and lean back onto the couch. He looked up to you with  a serious face, you also put on a serious face. "What happened?"

"You happened." He got on the floor and crawl over to you, still with a serious face, now he was between your legs, on his hands and knees, you weren't scared, keeping a scowl face wanting to know what he meant by you happened. "You always have to be perfect at everything, always be great at videos games, and hacking. Heck you can effort this place by yourself. Always looking pretty while doing something simple as sitting down looking beautiful. (Y/n)....I like you a lot!"

At that moment, you looked into his eyes, and all you saw was stars and diamonds filled with love. Your expression soften at his words, all you could do is blush and lean forward, all this time you were with him, the only time that kept you going to babysit was him and Joey. He closed his bloody eyes as he lean forward as well, still with his hands and knees on the ground. You weren't saying much, but you can do a lot, you closed your eyes and went for it. Your lips dance with each other ever so elegantly and passionate, while admin is fucking around in the fields. Pulling away was the hard part because you didn't want it to end, but eventually did, taking a deep breathe, you put on a smile, as well as he did. You yawned, he tilt his head.

"Would you like to sleep?"

"Oh yes please, sorry I'm very tired."

"Me too." He stand up as well you stand up, and he decided to do somethings stupid cringey, he picked you up with your legs wrapped around his waist, as he started to walk you became more and more tired, he came around Joey's bedroom, open the door as quietly as possible. He placed you on the bed gently.

"Goodnight (y/n)."

"Night elf boy." He scoffed quietly and kiss your forehead then walked away while closing the door. As you close your eyes, you heard was a happy elf.

"Yes! I did it!! Wait until I tell Nighty about this!!" He whisper-yelled to himself, carefully so you won't hear, too bad you already did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everybody will fucked in the ass by admin.

Admin: Bish stap.

Tory: Nu

Toby: ADMINNNN!~~

Admin: OHH SHITT!!

Tory: YAOIII!!

Shit! While Admin tries to escape you guys can go ahead and vote on this shit!! Because who doesn't like to shit in the toilet!! Anyways, thanks for reading!!

Up Next:

-Puppeteer

-Jeffery Burned Woods (fuek youuuu)
~Tory