Hypnotic (Jason The Toymaker X Reader)

2
Thanks for waiting! Similar to Toby!And this is the second one, one more and it's available for lemon. Which I already been getting private convo!

Jason: YAS I'M THE FIRST TO HAVE SE-

Tory: SHUT UP OR I'LL NEVER WEAR YOUR SHIRT AND VEST EVER AGAIN!!

Jason: *Glares at me* You wouldn't, love.

Tory: I would, love.

Anyways as always, enjoy!

~Tory-chan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your favorite song was on. You were singing along to it. Then the mudda fuckin toymaker join along. Singing the lyrics together, as you guys clean his chamber. He needed to clean do to the blood and bodies. He was happy that you were helping him clean. You were singing your heart like there is no fuckin tomorrow, as well he started to singing with you, Hypnotic by Vanic X Zella Day, man that song was the fuckin best. You were trying your best to sound good in front of your teddy bear, yes a fuckin teddy bear, Freddy Fuckbear, yes you named him that, to piss of Freddy at work. Anyways, back to screaming the lyrics out.

( whole thing 2 times)

Magnetic everything about you,
You really got me now

You do to me so well
Hypnotic taking over me
Make me feel like someone else~
You got me talking in my sleep

I don't wanna come back down,
I don't wanna touch the ground

Pacific Ocean dug so deep,
Hypnotic taking over me

You dance with Jason, as you finish cleaning his table, as he wrapped his arm around your waist.

"I think that enough cleaning, darling." He said with a smile as he lean in to kiss, of course you let your body want and tip toe to kiss him, of course the kiss itself wasn't anything to much, it was sweet and soft. You finally managed to pull away from me.

"You know, sometimes I can't pull away." You said to him, as a light blush came onto his cheek then smiled. As he asked you if you wanted to go home already, you nodded as the toymaker picked you up in bridal style and carry you to the door that you use to enter from your room, when he open it up you saw your room, untouched, he close the door behind. He walked over to your bed and place you gently, then he got top of you and started to leave love bites your neck, you were so off guard that you let out a moan, as Jason quickly pull away and looked into your eyes with a sorry look.

"I'M SORRY (Y/N)!! I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS I-" You cut him off with a quick kiss as he blushed deeply as the same for your face, you giggled.

"It's okay, don't be."

"I just....can't control myself when I'm with you, its like you pull me towards you." He said while looking away, you smiled as you hold his bottom face, pull him in for a kiss.

"Funny, because I can't control myself around you. Jason?"

"Yes? Darling?"

"I love you~"

"I, as well, have the deep feelings for you too~" He kissed you as your lips moved in melody together. It took a few seconds as you felt your eyes closing on you. You pulled away.

"S-sorry, I'm just tired from all that cleaning..." You yawned, he stand up and kiss your forehead then left to go tell his best friend Tory about his day with his mate. You smiled as he yelled out for the author, fell asleep.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Behind The Scene:

Me: GET OFF OF MEE!! I DON'T WANT TO!! *pushes Jason off of me with irritated mark* you damn toymaker.

Jason: JUST PUT IT ON!! *shoves his shirt and vest in my face*

Me: IMA REKT SHIT UP BISH!! *tackles* TOBY TAKE OVER WHILE I KICK THIS DAMN TOYMAKER'S AFT!! *continues to beat the shit out of Jason*

Jason: HELPPPPP!! *struggles* FOR A SHORT PERSON!! YOU HAVE BIG STRENGTH!! AHHHH

Toby: *thumbs up at me* I GOT IT COVER BABE!!! *looks at all the reader-chan* So while my bootiful author is kicking ass uhhh*looks at my notes on my clip board* She's so organize...anyways she just wanted to say that thank you for being patient *cough* Nighty -_-"*cough*! And that she sucks at writing! *stops and points the middle finger at the readers* FEUK YOU WHO EVER SAID MY BABY'S WRITING SUCKS!! *clear throats and keeps reading the notes while the author is chasing Jason in the back ground* And uhhhh that's it! Thanks for reading! *smiles evily* hehehe

~Toby-chan!!!

Me: IMA KILL YOU TOO TOBY!!!

Up coming:

-Ben Drowned by his father

-Puppeteer

~Tory-chan