Joke (Jason The Toymaker X Reader)

1

Clear For DA LEMONS!! FUCK MEEE!!

Jason: Gladly do so!! *gets chop on the head by Tory*

Tory: IT'S NOT EPISODE TIME YET WE ONLY HAVE ONE CALM DOWN, TOBY TAKE OVER AGAIN!! *chases Jason with a bat*

Toby: I GOT YOU COVER!! *clears throat and reads the notes from hee clipboard* First, Tory wants to tell you that my baby Admin, has an account go fucking follow!! TORY IS NOT REAL IT EVEN SAYS IN THE NAME GOSH DAMN!! ADMIN IS REALLLLL GO FUCKING FOLLOW!!! toby_the_admin. So anyways enjoy!~

~Tory-chan(somewhat Toby)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's not even funny anymore....stupid idiot. He been pulling pranks on you ever since you guys been a thing. It was difficult to understand. It's like one day he loves you, then he's crazy. You couldn't blame him for being like that. A killer thing I guess. To be honest you kind of wanted to get him back to pulling so many, countless pranks on you. So right now, you are buying some crap for this special event.

As you settled up your prank, there was a knock on the door. You put your stuff down and went to open the door. A mail man was holding a package.

''Are you Miss (Y/n) (L/n)?''

''Yeah, and I'm guessing that's for me.''

''Indeed it is. Just sign here please.'' You nodded and just sign where the person ask you to, then receive the package. You close the door as the mailman left your property, being very curious at the package, you open it up, and saw many sewing supplies, buttons, and color bottles. You smile, Jason wanted more supplies for himself, so being a good person you are, you got it for him. You hid the box under your bed, as you kept on working the cannon, you weren't that good of a person either.

You place the prank at the door he always go through, the supplies room next to your room. You checked the time, the toymaker usually come around at 7 because it's night time, no one is around. You heard the noise from the supplies and start to record the prank.

''Hey (Y/n)! I'm ba-'' The bucket of glue fell on top of him, you push the button to signal the cannon, and out came the feathers and glitter. You stopped and recording and started to laugh your ass off. He wipe some off his face, you stand up and peck his lips, before leaving and setting up the bathroom for him.

''You still have pull your little jokes on, Jason?''

''Buzzkill....''

''Hurry up and shower, idiot.''

''Would you get in it with me?''

''I'm busy. So hurry up so I can give you something.''

''Your body?'' He smirked.

''You wish.''

''One day.'' You slammed the bathroom door in his face. And start to clean the mess of the leftover prank. After that, he was still showering, you pull out the box from under your bed and waited for him to come, laying on bed.

When the bathroom door open, you saw in the clothes you brought him the other day because his regular smell like shit and blood. You smiled at him as he had his hair pulled back, he lay himself on top of you, his head on your chest, his stomach between your thighs and legs. You grab the box and hold out in front of his face.

''Looky looky~''

''Your giving me a box?''

''Are you that poor?''

''Yes.''

''Idiot, it's the stuff you wanted.''

''Oh.''

''Really? A 'oh'?''

''What? You want sex or something?'' He smirked joking around with you. You gave a 'Wtf' face. ''Fine fine. Thank you, love.''

''Your welcome.''

''Now how about that se-''

''No.'' He was in the corner in a second with a dark aura while you happily watching Tv, to be honest, you really love the bastard, so you gave in and cuddle with him for the rest of the night, and bastard was very happy. And of course he stopped with his stupid pranks. He was scared shitless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like, if yes drop a motherfeukin vote, thanks for reading!

~Tory-chan